Hotelier 64

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

I watch as she grumpily wash the dishes. Her brows drawn together, lips pouting while rinsing the plate with a little force. So pretty.

"I knew she was a mango kind of person.. " I loudly say, pertaining to our judge, chaeyoung. I laughed in glee wanting to tease my wife and I succeeded as she slams the washed utensils on the drier. I laughed some more, she's such a sore loser.

"Are you mad?" I whisperd, snaking an arm around her waist which she immediately smacked

"Why would I?! It was a fair competition unless..." I leaned back as she faced me holding a knife she just washed, glaring at me.

"Ya! I'm not a cheater in any kind of way, FYI." She rolled her eyes and put the knife back in place and continued washing the remaining dishes. I smiled and gave her a back hug, she tried to pry away but I'm being stubborn.

"I won... where's my price?" I gave a peck on the nook of her neck and she hunched up her shoulders, getting ticklish.

"Stop it, it tickles." I smirked and tickled her sides instead.

"Ya!" she dropped the tray she was washing, her laugh music to my ears

"Stop it Kim Seokjin!" she splashed me with water making me stop so I can wipe the soap bubble that flew from her hand that hit near my eye.


🏢🏢🏢

I took the opportunity to get away from his reach. I watch as he wiped his eye and then glared at me, "I-I told you to stop..."

I slowly backed away as he moves closer. He gave me a mischievous look and I can feel bubbles of laughter escape my mouth.

I squealed and ran as he chase me to our living room. "Stop it! Go away!" I yelled, hurling some throw pillows at him which he either avoids or catch.

I laughed and ran away from him when I heard a thud and him hissing in pain, curling up next to the console.

"Ya, you ok?" Did he hit himself on the table? I worriedly went over to his side and checked if he got wounded

"See? That's what you get for being so-" I cannot believe fell for that trick!

My eyes widened when he grabbed a hold of my wrist and pinned me down. He's hovering above me and wriggled his fingers

"Y-yah! I can die from laughing you know." I tried to wriggle away but he's literally holding

Please log in to read the full chapter