Hotelier 40

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'll take care of her, don't worry." Jennie assured me and I nodded. I gave jisoo's closed door one last glance and went back to my unit to find Jin looking around. We're back in New York to pack my stuff and our parents didn't allow us to bring hyunjin saying we should go on our honeymoon.

"What? Why are you glaring at me?" I crossed my arms and cotinued to glare at him. "Ya, if I find out that you know where that robot friend of yours went I'm going to cut you!"

He rolled his eyes and went inside my room, plopping down on my bed "I told you, none of us know where yoongi is. We're worried about him too, it's the first time he did something like this." After our wedding, Yoongi have gone MIA, it was fine at first, but when I worried about leaving jisoo alone here when I go back to Seoul, Taehyung says she can take yoongi's room saying the latter won't be rooming with them anymore. He didn't ask where yoongi would be going since he didn't think he'd be gone without telling his friends.

I frowned and heaved a sigh. I walked towards him and kicked his off my bed. "Get out! I'm going to take a rest."

"Where do I sleep then? I can't fit in the crib you know?" I put on my sleeping mask and ignored him as I lay down. I sat up and removed my mask when I feel a weight next to me

"Ya!" I yelled and this time, he ignored me. My brows connected as I glare at his back facing me as he lay sideways.

"I don't care if you sleep on the floor! Get out!" using both hands, I tried pushing his broad back but he won't budge.

"Just sleep already." He laid on his back and looked me "May I remind you that we slept in the same bed on our wedding night."

"So? our parents we-" My eyes widened when he grabbed my wirst and pulled me down, his scent attacking my nostrils as he caged me into a hug. "Yeah, yeah whatever. You're not the only one tired from the flight you know?"

I punched his chest with every strength I've got and he let go, coughing. "Just because we're married, doesn't mean you can just touch me." I huffed, my cheeks flaring red as I start to form a barricade between us with pillows

"We weren't married when I touched you." He mumbles, rubbing his chest with a pout

"What?!" I hissed and he rolled his eye

Please log in to read the full chapter