Hotelier 1

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where's jennie?"

"Cleaning the pigsty." Jisoo and I looked at each other and grinned. Jennie and pigsty doesn't mix well. I can already see her squealing and ranting out to taehyung.

"Are you sure you're coming with me?" I rolled my eyes at my twin.

"It's jennie in a pigsty, I wouldn't miss it no matter how stinky it is." I am already scrunching my nose from the smell as we walked nearer.

We can hear squeals and laughter. We got there and found the lovers being all lovey dovey with the water. That could be us... I sighed. I miss my boyfriend!

"Wow it's squeaky clean here. Respect the pigs you guys!" Jisoo uttered making them both turn to us.

"You clean then." Jisoo squealed and jumped when jennie threw the hose at her, making her bump into me since I was not paying attention. I slipped and waited for my to ache as it drops to the ground but an arm caught me by the armpits.

I looked up to see who it is and my blood immediately boiled.

"Why are you still here?!" I peeled myself off of him and glared

"You're welcome." Did he just roll his eyes at me?!

"Tae, may I have a word?" And he ignores me after?! The audacity. My glares followed him as they walked a bit to discuss something.

"If lasers shoots through your eyes, the guy will be burnt to ashes." I turned to jennie and huffed.

"You know there's always that one person where you just look at them and your day's already ruined? That's him for me!" I grumbled, throwing another glare at the guy's broad shoulders.

"Why are you so mad at him? He already said sorry." My glare went to her. Is she taking sides?

"Which was insincere."

"You talked to suho? I thought he'll try and catch up?" She thankfully changed the topic.

"No. He can't make it." I sadly said. I was able to reach him through landline and I was right he's very busy and he told he tried texting and calling me but it wouldn't go through.

"Thank goodness only a few days and summer's over! I can see my baby again." I optimistically exclaimed but noticed jennie had turn gloomy. I forgot they'll be parting once summer is over.

"Oops. But I thought you already had it

Please log in to read the full chapter