Hotelier 26

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just like that, the next school year have started and my stomach is growing bigger and bigger as my baby start to grow. Jennie, taehyung and yoongi have already moved in the unit next to ours but my twin is still oblivious about yoongi staying there too.

As promised, I no longer came to school and stayed at home and take online courses instead. I am also learning the ropes for our family business knowing I'll have to handle it alone since jisoo's clearly not interested and our parents are not forcing her nor I.

My mom is forcing me to something different instead. An arranged marriage. Crazy right? We're in the 21st century for goodness sake. She hasn't made up her mind yet though and is still looking for someone suitable for me.

I didn't tell jin about the baby incase he'll do a shotgun wedding but here I am facing a dilemma. Ironic.

I shook my head. I hope my mom will change her mind. But then again, she also said not to worry as she'll find someone who's willing to take care of me and my unborn child. Who would do that? A person of agenda perhaps.

She had always been playing cupid with me and her best friend's son whom I know is being pushed on by his mother as well. I made a nite to myself not to do that to my child and ship him with any of my best friend's future children.

At the thought, I pouted and rubbed my belly, looking down on it. "I just hope you won't be too ahead though so you can still be playmates with them." I mumbled.

Maybe I should support jisoo on seducing yoongi more? I quickly shook my head. What if he won't take responsibility for my twin? I'm gonna cut his generation short. I can hear my inner conscience snort, Ironic of you to say that. "Shut up!"

"Uhh... is the baby already talking inside your womb or?" Jisoo just got home and looked at me weirdly.

"Oh no baby, I'm not talking to you!" I quickly rubbed my belly and looked up at jisoo.

"I was talking to myself." I told her a d she raised her hands up

"Weird flex but ok." She raised both her brows and made her way to her room.

I sighed and leaned back to the couch and closed my eyes but an image of him appeared and I snapped my eyes open. What's wrong with me? I don't want to see him but I keep wanting to see his face!

"Y

Please log in to read the full chapter