Hotelier 65

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

Malfunction. My brain couldn't process what I just heard. A fiancé? He was committed to someone? Since when? Were they already together before we met? after we met? Before we- After we-?

"But don't worry, you're technically not a 3rd party... sort of" My breath got caught on my throat, my ears are ringing.

"We're childhood sweethearts, we were together since kindergarten but we didn't really see each other as more than friends, not until when I came here for vacation two years ago, we hang out to catch up on each other's lives and fell in love" she dreamily sighed, a wistful smile on her pretty face.

"It was going well, we were so in love and he proposed. We were supposed to get married last year..." I don't want to hear it! But I couldn't move.

"But he found out he knocked someone up and as a responsible person he is, he got married," she looked straight at me and continued "but not with me." I averted my eyes down to my feet.

"But that's all in the past!" she laughs but I hear no humor in it, sounded bitter even. "It looks like he's having fun with you, so at least he's somewhat happy knowing how much he cried not wanting to let me go but had to because of his principles. I understood, besides, his principle's one of the reasons why I fell for him." I couldn't look back up. I couldn't face her.

The silence was deafening. I could feel her eyes on me but I couldn't meet her gaze. I feel a hand cup my face and I was taken back to reality. "You ok?" His brows furrowed in concern and I stepped back, giving him a stiff nod. I didn't dare blink knowing my tears would fall.

"Are you sure? you look pale, maybe I'll have to post-"

"GO!" I yelled before I can stop myself. "Just go, the house is a mess because of you." lie

"I need to do general cleaning anyway" lie

"I can help."

"by help, you mean help me mess it some more?" he grins and wiggled his brows, I turned away. Unable to face him. Was he like this with her?

"Just go already! you're just a nuisance." lie

"Fine, I'll come home as soon as possible." don't.

"Let's go." I take a look at them as they leave and I feel tears fall. Don't leave.

As the door closed, my body starts to shake as uncontrollable sobs breaks the silence of our empty house. I slumped down as I clutched my chest, my heart feeling like it's going to break. So many questions swirling around my head.

I couldn't breathe, I feel like the walls are closing in on me. I shakily stood up and opened the

Please log in to read the full chapter