Hotelier 27

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"When did you buy all this?" Jisoo asked me, looking her previous room that is now turned to a nursery.

"I think it is true when they said pregnant women are lucky with draws." I grinned.

"You won all these? Wow." I shrugged

"What can I say? Looks like my baby's lucky." I patted my bulging stomach. First I won a raffle with my online purchase then when I went grocery shopping, then during my online class too. Amazing thing is, I may have not won first place on everything, everything I won are for the baby.

"Isn't it fishy?" Jisoo furrowed her brows

"It's luck I tell you." I'm pretty happy with it. I was going window shopping and took note of the things I needed to buy but I don't need to anymore cause I already won it.

"I don't know... It just seems weird to me." Jisoo says.

"What's weird about it?" I arched my brows as I took a seat on the couch and she followed me, handing me a cup of warm milk.

"Is it a coincidence all that you won are baby related things?" I paused blowing on the cup and looked at her

"Maybe cause they saw my stomach?" It's really big now. It's getting harder to move around and the baby's due next week.

"How about those online things you won?" I just stared blankly at her.

"You should really stop watching detective conan. You're reading too much into everything." I did ponder on it but I don't see anything that could be fishy with it. If it's our parents, they can just directly buy it for me. I shook my head, I didn't give any personal information like card numbers or passwords when receiving it and they already have my name and address for school and online purchase. For the grocery, I had to fill out a form and dropped it on a drop box.

"Complete it and only then will I stop." She says, sticking her tongue out as she played the movie.

🏢🏢🏢

I clutched on to my stomach when I felt pain. Now that the due date is getting near, I've been experiencing contractions lately but it goes away.

I gasped and stood up when I can't take the pain anymore. "What is it? Are you ok?" I worriedly rubbed my stomach.

"Let's go out? Wanna take a walk?" I struggled to get up and walked out of out unit but midway to the elevator I felt another pain on my stomach that I had to lean on the wall for support.

Please log in to read the full chapter