Hotelier 53

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

I am now sitting infront of the dresser, drying my hair while I looked at Seokjin putting on a shirt through the mirror. He glanced at me and I quickly averted my gaze to myself and see my cheeks turn to lovely shade of crimson. What do I do? What do you say after? thanks for the ?

"Ya!" I slapped his hand on reflex and glared at him when he suddenly buried his index finger on my side, tickling me.

"Ah, there she is." He chuckled and snatched my hand towel then dragged my chair towards him. I held my breath as he stares at me with his face close to mine making me lean back, clutching on to the edge of the chair so I won't fall. "Stop overthinking, I can practically hear what you're saying in your head." He flicks my forehead and I ducked when he put the towel on my head

"We're just doing what married couples do." I froze as he continues to dry my hair for me.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered and his hands pauses on my hair and he grins down at me. "Besides, it won't be the last."

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep." I pushed him but not too harshly and stood to put the towel on a rack and climbed next to hyunjin who's still deep asleep. Maybe I wasn't that loud which I doubt with the way I screamed. I blushed and seokjin came to view. He laid on his side facing hyunjin so I was facing him too. "Good night wifey." He smiles and I puffed my cheeks, turning my back on him and covered my face. I wanted to squeal but held it in. I hear his quiet laughter and the lights turned off.

🏢🏢🏢

They got to stop disappearing on me when I wake up! I woke up to find an empty space next to me with another note saying he took hyunjin with him in his office. The note was on top of fresh new clothes so I didn't have to go home and change anymore which was convenient.

I went inside the bathroom to take a bath and prepare for the day but as I close my eyes under the shower, I feel him behind me and I gasp, turning around to find no one but me. I feel my face heat up again and I slapped my palms on both side, waking me up. Great, now I can't shower in peace as what we did still burns at the back of my mind.

If my twin ever saw how quick I am out of the shower, she'll gape a

Please log in to read the full chapter