Hotelier 62

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Didn't you come from the land of dreams of some sort? Why'd you look like you came from hell?" I scoffed at my twin as I slumped down her sofa. As promised, because of my excuse, we stopped by New York to visit Jisoo before going back home. My father & son duo went out for their "bonding"

"Speak for yourself." I grumbled as she took a seat at the single sofa since I occupied her whole sofa. I quickly regretted my retort when she heaved a sigh, looking out the window with a forlorn expression on her face.

"Still no word from him?" Silence. The answer was obvious. Frustrated, I stood up and huffed, "It's been what? A year? Why don't you move on already soo?"

"I don't know how. How'd you do it?"

"Wh-what?" I blinked.

"With suho. How'd you move on from suho?" Oh right... I had an ex named suho. Huh. How did I? Have a one night stand with a narcissistic hotelier.

Clearing my thoughts, I answered "I focused on myself, he was not worth the pain."

"But yoongi is." Her eyes glistened with unshed tears and I looked away knowing I'd cry with her, for her.

"Aish! Whatever, just today, don't think of that jerk! Now let's go get jennie and have some fun." For the first time since then, she gave me a small smile and nodded.

🏢🏢🏢

"Don't stay out too late, no alcohol-"

"Tae, we're going out for Ice cream, not clubbing." I rolled my eyes

"He's been overdramatic ever since we found out about the pregnancy."

"Tell me about it." Jisoo snickered and I stifled my laughter as the photo jisoo sent us flashed my mind, Taehyung fainting after the news.

"Ya I am not! remember mon amour, you're supposed to be in bed rest- Jennie silenced him with a kiss.

"I know, we'll be extra careful. It's my baby too." Jennie smiles at him and we went our way



"Gosh! I can't thank you enough for taking me away. I thought I won't be able to walk after just laying down." Jennie opened her arms out in the open as we walked down the streets, her stomach's not really showing yet.

"And I thought tae was being dramatic." Jisoo teased and I chuckled.

"How do you feel?" I asked, missing the times when hyunjin was still inside my stomach.

"Fr

Please log in to read the full chapter