Hotelier 3

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho was there waiting for us at the arrivals area holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Baby!" I squealed running over to his open arms. I can hear my twin fake barfing but I ignored it. Too happy to see my boyfriend.

"There's my favorite girl!" He chuckled as he lifted me off my feet.

"D'you miss me?" I grinned, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck while his were around my waist.

"So much." I giggled when he pecked me on the nose and offered me the flowers he brought.

"Jisoo." He acknowledged my twin and smiled at the rest. My twin didn't bother to hide her disgust as she rolled her eyes.

"She's still at me?"

"Don't mind her. She's just grumpy I'm not going with her." I shrugged, dropping the hint.

"Wait, you're not going to the states with her?" He was surprised but didn't look happy about it and I almost frowned. He might've noticed my reaction when a smile adorned his face and he hugged me tightly. It must've been my imagination. Jet lag most likely.

"I'm so happy to hear that. But how about your scholarship?"

"I don't need it. I'm thankful of course, but there's still alot of good schools here. I don't mind." He nodded.

"Well, you must be tired from your flight. Let's drive you home." I sighed and rubbed my temples

"I want to make up for the times we weren't together." I pouted.

"I know, me too. But I also have to attend a last minute meeting. I'll be back by the evening. Ok?" He held my chin and caressed it with his thumb and I smiled, nodding. He gave me a peck and held the small of my back while the other held my luggage.

Jisoo was still adamant about suho. She even refused to ride with us when suho will just be dropping me off home.

"What will she do once we get married?" Suho nonchalantly asked on our way and I raised a brow at him.

"Are you proposing to me right now?" He chuckled and drove with one hand, holding my hand.

"We're bound to go that way don't you think?" He kissed the back of my hand and caressed it with his thumb.

"Where's my ring?" He laughed.

"Someday." Butterflies filled my stomach. It's times like this that I'm skeptical as to why my twin doesn't see what I see in him?

"I'll hold on to that." I leaned back and closed my eyes as he tur

Please log in to read the full chapter