Hotelier 41

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stared at the two-storey house infront of me with hyunjin in my arms. I jolted a bit when I felt a hand on my back. "It's hot, let's get inside." He ushered me in as he carried our stuff with his other hand, refusing for me to help.

"This is your house?" He raised a brow at me, putting down the things. "Our house." He corrects.

"You don't like it?" I shook my head. "No, it's... nice." The first floor was wide and only consists of a large living room and a cozy kitchen connected to the dining room. I see a door an opened it to find a common wash room.

"You can take hyunjin upstairs, you can also take a rest. I'll just get the things inside." I nodded and trudged up the stairs finding four rooms.

I went inside the room saying Baby's crib. I gaped at the room and knew hyunjin would love it, from his customized car bed to the galaxy painted on his walls and the solar system hanging up on the ceiling. There were two light switch and I gasped in awe when I turned it on, the solar system glew a warm light and the other was for the striplights attached to the corners of the wall. It feels like you're in the galactic.

I set hyunjin down to his bed and turned off the light of the solar system and went out to find my room. I went to the one adjacent hyunjin's room, one has a a sign on the door saying Husband's office which was locked.

The next one to it is Wife's study. I raised a brow at it and turned the knob. It was open. I went inside and roamed my eyes and loving everything I see! From the Creamy white and velvetty red accented walls, to the study table and mini library which are mostly books I would need for my studies and business. On the side, there's even a mini kitchen so it's would be easy for me to bake without having to go down. I checked the fridge and cabinets and everything was full! How did he know me so well?

"Your mom and jisoo helped." I twirled and found him leaning on the door frame, hands on his pockets.

"Do you like it?" I shook my head and grinned, "Are you kidding? I love it!" I gushed.

"You can continue looking around, I'll be in our room." I nodded but froze realizing what he just said

"Our what?" I hurried afer him as he went inside the room next to hyunjin's. My eyes widened as he smirked at me while ing his polo shirt.

Contrast to hyunjin's room, this room was rather simple, Light gray walls with lavander accents. A beautiful dresser set up next to the king-sized bed, Two double doors occupied one side of the room and when I opened i

Please log in to read the full chapter