Hotelier 24

The Handsome Hotelier ๐Ÿข | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

I rolled my eyes at my twin who stopped flipping through the channels when a basketball game came on. She sighed and hugged the pillow cushion. "I wonder if yoongi's watching too."

"Why don't you ask him?" She suddenly stiffened and screamed, scaring me.

"Yah! Why did you scream?!" I scolded

"Why didn't I think of that?! I have his number!!" She puts her hands to her head and pulled on her hair. Classic jisoo.

"Turn that off, we're going." She sighs heavily and turns the tv off.

"Whoa. When did you get bigger?" She asks, staring at my bump. I'm wearing leggings and stretchable shirt so the bump looks more obvious as it hugs my frame.

"Since I'm going in the second trimester." The bump is really noticable now. Doesn't look like I'm just full from too much eating.

"Just the second and it's looking like this. Now I'm sure it's gonna be twins." She grins and I scowled. She keeps on pushing the idea of me having twins.

"Don't push it." I glared and she just chuckled

We're on our way to my OB for the regular prenatal check up and it's fascinating how you can see the changes. The baby's starting to take shape now from a small like dot.

"The baby is in good shape. Good job mommy." Dr. Gong smiled warmly at me and I flushed at the word mommy.

"Listen to this." She pressed the handheld doppler to my stomach.

"What are supposedย  to heโ€”" jisoo gasps midway and I feel my eyes sting. I looked up to her and find her teary eyed too, parted a bit.

"See? It's beating well."

"C-can I record it?" I feel emotional hearing my baby's heartbeat.

"Sure." I quickly took out my phone and started recording. I'm going to listen to it everyday.

"By the way, will it be ok for her to fly? I mean, not literally of course." I just gave jisoo a blank look with her word vomit.

Dr. Gong chuckled and told us it's a perfect time to fly during second trimester but she prohibits me from doing so when I'm 36 weeks in and told us I will need her letter of authorization when I'm 28 weeks.

"Just in time then. We'll be back before then." Jisoo smiles

"Heading back home?"

"We're going to the province for the summer. Our friend owns a farm and it's quite lovely there." Dr. Gong smiled hearing that

"That's nice. The fresh

Please log in to read the full chapter