Hotelier 61

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Aug. 31st marks the 1st year since I started writing this story and I thought I would've finished by then but yeah, got so many things cancelled this 2020 ey? aigoo.  Enjoy the long chapter ahead!

🏢🏢🏢

"Is it that bad?" I jumped on his touch, startled with the sudden contact, his palm resting on my forehead. We're back at our suite, hyunjin already asleep.

His brows furrowed at my reaction and I avoided his hand, looking away "just need to rest."

"Ya-" I was going to scold him when he held me by the wrist, pulling me to him and firmly held my waist so I can't move away and stared intently at me. I clamped my mouth shut, calming the rhythm of my heart or else he'd notice with how close we are. This! This is why I didn't want to go to this darn trip.

I mustered up the courage and stared back, raising my brow a bit "What? I just said I need to rest."

Not backing away from his gaze eventhough I feel like melting, he squints his eyes at me for a few seconds then loosened his hold on me. I quickly went under the sheets and closed my eyes. After a few seconds, I hear his phone ringing and he answers.

"Just a moment." I hear him whisper, then I felt his lips on my forehead and then his footsteps faltered as he went out. I waited a few seconds before peaking if he was gone when I hear the door close and fully opened my eyes when he's nowhere to be found.

I let out a whine, covering my face with my hands. "Get a grip Joohyun! You're not some lovesick teenager anymore." I grumble to myself.

I removed my hands and exhaled loudly, staring at the ceiling. What am I going to do with this stupid feelings? I turned my head and watched hyunjin sleeping soundly on his side facing me, his cheek squished on the pillow, his cute plump lips in a pout. I sighed and faced my son, slowly brushing his hair, careful not to make him stir.

I hate that he looks more like his father the he does to me. He's turning three, which means he's growing and starting to understand things. Understand why we can't be one family. Why can't we?

I blinked and paused on my own thoughts, did I just ask why? I sat down and groaned, slapping my palms on my face, rubbing it in frustration and raking my hair. Why? Because we don't love each other! Lie.

"I don't love him!" I slapped my mouth and snapped my head towards hyunjin,  he didn't stir. I slouched and let go of my mouth and slowly inched my way out of bed. I need air.

There's a balcony in our suite so I went out to breathe natural air cause I feel suffocated inside, drowning with my own thoughts.

I looked up at the sky that's slowly starting to get dark and heaved a sigh, closing my eyes. "Breathe in, breathe out." I did as I whispered to myself.

I let my eyes stay close as I feel the wind brushing through my face. Should I call my twin? I shook my head and opened my eyes. She has her own love problems to deal with her man going mia. He better have a good explanation for his sudden disappearance or I'm going to literally make him a ghost for ghosting my twin.

I crossed my arms over my chest to warm myself and looked at the view infront of me. Beautiful. We have the perfect view of Disney's landscape and it's magical.

I had a smile on my face as I take in the view but my eyes wandered and found my husband talking to someone. A girl someone. A pretty y girl someone.

My eyes were fixed on them as I watch seokjin put his phone in his pocket and the girl basically flung herself at him with a wide smile on her face. He doesn't have a sister, and I know all his cousins with him constantly bragging how good looks run in their genes and that girl is definitely not one of them!

Was she the one who called him? Who is she? I unconsciously tapped on my foot, counting the seconds for him to pry her off his damn body which he thankfully did and I stopped tapping.

I clicked my tongue when I see that they continue to chitchat, my mind starting to make up their conversion in my head and it's not pretty. I will not be cheated again even if I'm just his wife for convenience!

My eyes stung. My heart ached. . I do really love him! I have known but was in denial. I didn't want to admit. I was caught off guard when he looked up to where I was and I froze. The girl's smile faltered seeing me. I wanted to hide. I wanted to wipe the tears in my eyes but realized if I did, they'd know I'm crying. With our distance, they couldn't possibly see my tears. So I s

Please log in to read the full chapter