Hotelier 51

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" I hissed when he still haven't let go of me.

"Hmm? we're in public, I'm just being a doting husband." He mumbles, repeating what I had implied on earlier. He chuckled and proceeds to give a peck on the side of my neck. I slightly recoiled and threw him a glance. Both my hands were occupied as I carried hyunjin by his armpit making him paddle his feet in the water.

"Stop it." I can feel the heat creep up from the back of my neck

"Stop what?" he whispers and I feel his hands going beneath my swim wear, dangerously heading upwards to my , his breath fanning against my neck plus my back was flushed against him so I can feel his bulge on my . A familiar tingling sensation rushed towards the pit of my stomach and I quickly turned around making hyunjin giggle. Defense.

I smiled "Let's get you up~" I raised hyunjin up to his shoulders, making him sit there. I was expecting him to grab hold of hyunjin's hands and feet to keep him from falling but instead, he wrapped an around me again and pulled me close

"Y-ya! Hold him before he falls."

"Mhm~" He hums like a kid and shook his head smiling. "You're already holding him, keep it that way."

My eye twitched, this wasn't how I planned it! He was supposed to be latching on to hyunjin! "Appa, shark!!" hyunjin started to squirm on his shoulder and he finally let go of me and held on to our son.

"Shark? Eomma's the shark." He gave me a look and I understood what he wanted me to do. I looked at hyunjin then put my palms together and put it over my head.

"Mama shark's gonna get you." I lowered my self in the water just below my nose so I can still breathe and jin did the same, moving away from me as hyunjin squeals to his father to move faster and that was how the few kids who were there joined in and became a huge shark game which exhausted my little ball of energy. I didn't think I'd enjoy it too. I might've squealed and laughed so much as hyunjin clung tightly to me, also laughing when it was Jin's turn to be the shark.

After rinsing him and changing his clothes, seokjin carried hyunjin to bed saying we'll be staying here for the night. I went inside the bathroom to take a bath and was halfway stripping off wh

Please log in to read the full chapter