Hotelier 21

The Handsome Hotelier ๐Ÿข | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"They'll disown me." I muttered. We're currently on our way home. I had to cut my Christmas vacation short and went home ahead with jisoo due to unforeseen circumstances.

"Stop it. Your mood affects the baby." Jisoo scolded but I can't help it. My insides feels cold. What will my parents say? They'll be so disappointed.

"Quit worrying. The girls and I will be there for you no matter what." I followed her advice and calmed myself down. I touched my belly, still can't believe I'm carrying another person.

"How does it feel?" She asked curiously, gazing my hand that's carressing my stomach.

"Like you're hungry every time?" She raised a brow

"Oh? Am I pregnant too then?" She looked at her own stomach and I just stared blankly at her.

"Why? Did you have a one night stand too?" She smirked

"Not yet. But yoongi and I will have tons of night for it." She wiggled her brows and I snorted.

"You know what's funny? I thought you wouldn't have a chance with the guy since you barely cross paths but now you're roommates, I'm more than sure you don't have a chance." She scoffed

"Never say die. I mean, you're the living proof nothing is impossible. I never would have thought you and jin would actually be friends, let alone have a baby together."

"Shhhhhhhh! Don't say his name out loud like that!" I panicked, looking around.

"Who is he? Lord Voldemort?" she snorted. "Besides, we're in a moving car, it's not like he's just going to pop out of nowhere." I pouted and slouched back on my seat.

"I just have this paranoia he'll know if anyone mentions his name." I grumbled

"What's so wrong about him knowing anyway?" I looked at her if she was serious with her question.

"Contrary to what I judged him for at first, I came to know him as a good person. I think he'll be taking responsibility if he learns."

"And how exactly is that bad?"

"What if he marries me because he feels responsible? I wouldn't want to tie him down when it's against his will."

"It won't be if he asks you to marry him duh?"

"It is when it's just because he got me pregnant! Marriage shouldn't be like that." I grumbled but my twin just snorted

"Who says anything about marrying anyway? He can just help you financially or give you his moral support for all you know."

"But I don't wanna risk it! Aish! enough with this conversation! I have decided and no oneย  can m

Please log in to read the full chapter