Hotelier 60

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

My brows creased as he just stared at me and I begin to feel conscious. I didn't like the way he's looking at me, it makes the butterflies in my stomach go wild.

"Ya! Wanna sleep in the floor?" I warned and he snapped out of it and smiled down at me and buried his face at the nook of my neck making me stop breathing.

"Let's just sleep. Goodnight wifey." I hunched my shoulder a bit when he gave me a peck on the neck, feeling ticklish and slowly let go of the air I'm holding. I was afraid he'd hear the erratic beating of my chest.

"Why is your heart pounding?" he whispers, his lips brushing against my skin, his hand on my chest.

"Move it ." I kicked him backwards, dugging my heel on his leg and he suddenly shrieked in pain, clutching his.. precious jewels, rolling away from me. My eyes widened and I sat up. He looked like he's in so much pain. Did I kick that high? Was it dangling? Is he not wearing briefs?

"Omo! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit it!" I held his hands, moving it away and frowned looking at his crotch, not knowing what to do. I slowly patted it and blew on it as if it was a wound. I paused when I don't hear his pained shrieks anymore to see him covering his mouth with the back of his hand, his face turning red from stopping himself from laughing.

His windshield laugh escaped his mouth as he tilted backwards, laughing so much. My eye twitched as I grabbed a pillow. He tried to speak but he always gets cut off with his own laugh and when he saw me hovering above him, it was already too late. "Die you giant !" I slammed the pillow down on his face, but he caught my wrists. I put all my force to put the pillow on his face while he stops me by blocking my wrists.

"Are you going to kill me?" he wheezed, looking amused by my murderous glare

"Yes, now let me." I hissed. He suddenly lets go of my wrist and my eyes widened when I fell on him, the pillow slipping from one side of my hands which landed on either side of his face, the pillow hits his face and bounced back, completely slipping away from my hands, leaving me hovering above him.

"I'd die for you." my heart skips a beat and I scoffed, avoiding his gaze. I was going to go back to bed when he pulls me down to him, hugging me.

"Ya! You really wanna die?!" I held on to his side to let go of me but he shook his head. "Just sleep like this." I got tired of wriggling away from him and sighed, relaxing from

Please log in to read the full chapter