Hotelier 72

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

Something happened with my wife and I don't like it. She's trying to not make it obvious but she's distancing herself from me but it's me, I'm irresistible so it's only a matter of time to melt her but every time we're done with the quality time we shared she always seem to be regretting it and sometimes I catch her scolding herself.

"Jinjin?" I smiled remembering her grumpy face. Gorgeous is a word not enough to describe the beauty my wife possess. She's... incomparable to anyone. I don't know if I should be happy for the bastard of her ex since he hurt her but maybe I do need to thank him. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have seen her broken like that, then I wouldn't have realized that she's someone who don't deserve to shed unhappy tears and that I'd do anything to make her happy. Give the Universe to her.

"Seokjin." I snapped out of the flashback of the moment I fell in love with my wife and turned to na eun who was frowning at me.

"What? Are we there yet?" I was ready to get up but realized we're still moving. I'm currently away for a business trip in Singapore and Na Eun came with me saying she needs to do visit their branches in the said city to do a check.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She's a girl... maybe I can ask her?

"Why are you girls like that? Just suddenly getting angry and not telling what we did wrong?" She was taken aback with my question and I elaborated, "my wife's been acting unusual- well, not really." I chuckled remember she has been hot and cold with me since the beginning

"But there's just something different with her lately."

"Maybe she's hiding something from you."

"Yes." I nodded. "She's hiding the reason why she's angry."

"No. She's clearly cheating on you." I looked at na eun and laughed so much tears rolled down my eyes.

"I'm not kidding. I don't wanna seem like a snitch but remember my grandparent's golden anniversary? You told me about their business so I decided to give them a try and since my grandparents left me in charge, I've been monitoring the progress and saw her being cozy with a guy. I didn't want to be malicious but, I heard it her own colleagues gossip behind her back."


"So her colleagues make up stories behind her back? Noted. I'll let her know." I was tapping on my phone to report to my wife but na eun snatched my phone from my hold.

"Did you listen to what I just said? She's being touchy with another guy. You just told me she's being indifferent lately! You're too blinded by her that you can't see how she's

Please log in to read the full chapter