Hotelier 7

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

I sighed and stared at my ceiling as I lay on my back. I frowned at the thought of my long term boyfriend cheating on me.

I shook the thoughts away. This is crazy. I'm going crazy! There's no way suho will ever do that. I wish they can see what I see in him.

I sat up and looked at the clock. It's already three in the morning. I stood up and threw in an oversized hoodie courtesy of my twin. I miss her.

Just when I thought about her, she calls. Must be the telepathy thing.

"Oh you remembered you have a twin!" I greeted, plopping back down to my bed.

"Spare me your drama. I'm still not used to the time difference here and there thank you very much." I can imagine her rolling her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes or it'll roll off and you will never be able to see your crush again." I smirked

"Stop smirking cause jokes on you." She chuckled

"What do you mean?" I squinted my eyes even though she can't see me.

"Wait. There's this thing called video call, Let's switch to that." I pulled my phone away from my ear when she yelled NO!

"Why won't you?" I asked putting the phone back on my ear

"C-cause jennie's sleeping." I raised a brow.

"It's way past midnight here, not there. We have like a twelve-hour difference. Jennie never sleeps at noon." My brows furrowed but then remembered.

"Oh wait taehyung's there. Did they see each other already?" I flipped over to my stomach, waiting for the juicy details.

"Yes, she was so happy. How did you know taehyung's here?" I grinned

"We bumped into him and hoseok on our way out to the airport the day we sent you off."

"And you didn't tell me?!" She shrieked

"It was a surprise." I shrugged

"I can keep a secret you know." She scoffed

"Well I could've told you if you picked up my calls! You guys didn't even bother to update us whether you have arrived safely!" I scolded.

"You would've known if you came with us." Not this again.

"I told you I'm sorry!" I whined

"It's alright everything happens for a  reason." She chuckled. There was silence between us and I know she's not telling me something.

"You're not rooming with jennie are you?!" I can feel it in my bones

"What? Yes I am. If you want to talk to her I can give her the phone." Gotc

Please log in to read the full chapter