Hotelier 2

The Handsome Hotelier ๐Ÿข | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was time to go home and it was bittersweet. Despite the lack of amenities in the area, we had a lot of fun and learned a lot. If only that jerk didn't appear, it would've been perfect.

Jennie and taehyung arrived and we bid farewell to the grannies. My brows raised up as moonbyul ignored the vet and made her way to the car we brought.

"Aren't you going to ride with your vet? I can drive." Hwasa offered but byul just shrugged saying there's no need. I squinted my eyes at her. She's been acting different.

"Let's go before we get late. Bye granniees~ we'll come back for sure! Keep the chickens alive for me." I rolled my eyes at my twins' last remark.

Jisoo and I went with byul, hwasa and chaeyoung with lisa and jennie is with taehyung on the vet's car.

"Soo... spill it byul." I asked and jisoo quirked a brow at me, gasping

"You were able to do the vet afterall? You never failed huh." Jisoo chuckled but byul just pursed her lips, her hand gripping the wheel tightly.

"I don't want to talk about it." Jisoo and I looked at each other. This is not the byul we know.

"Is something wrong?" Jisoo frowned

"Nothing. Everything's perfect." She sighed. Byul was never this serious. She was always the one who's laid back among us specially when it comes to boys.

"What did jhope do to you?" Jhope. It was the vet's nickname.

"Nothing. I just realized he's not worth my time." I snorted.

" you called dibs on him the first time you laid eyes on his well-built bod." The vet was wet and topless when we first met him. He was caught in the rain.

"That, and you're practically smittโ€“oh." Jisoo's mouth formed an O.

" twin telepathy is a myth." I deadpanned when she gave me a knowing look. She gave me another really? Look.

"Oh." Was all I could utter

"Don't say it! I don't want to hear anything from you guys. It was just an infatuation. Same old. No difference." Byul said defensively.

Moonbyul is the one of, if not the toughest we know. She doesn't do the L word. She rolls her eyes at jisoo's hopeless romantic behavior.

She's been with guys left and right but she's clean, she doesn't really

Please log in to read the full chapter