Hotelier 76

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You ok?" Chaeyoung asked me, a hand on my arm.

"Yeah." I chuckled nervously.

"You ready?" My friends asked me and I gave them a small smile.

"We'll see you there." I nodded as they went ahead of me.

I felt tearing up but I blinked away my tears. I can't cry. I looked at the flowers in my hand and clutched it tightly. I didn't know it could happen so soon. What can I do anyway? Sooner or later, I have to accept.

I held the flowers to my chest and took a deep breath before going inside the church to see him and when I did, I can't help but tear up.

Aunt bom's crying loudly and uncle seunghyun calms her down. I held my dad's arm for support and he pats my hand. Mom is looking at us, wiping her eyes.

 

Here we are under the moonlight
I'm the one without a dry eye
'Cause you look amazing

 

I fainted that day thinking I've lost him forever. It turns out that beep we heard? Was from the patient next to him.

 

I'm sorry for whatever I've caused
Before today you knew you felt lost
But now you're my lady

 

It was such a roller coaster of emotions. He had a head injury but it wasn't life-threatening. He broke an arm and a rib. It's also not serious for him to suffer any long-term consequences. Thankfully.

 

So take my hand now
Seen me
'Cause you've made me into this man

 

As for naeun, she heard about Jin's accident and came crying. She prayed for him to wake up and bargained that she won't take him away from me anymore which ended up with her having to confess that she lied about her pregnancy which earned her a slap from Aunt bom.

 

She's not pregnant, but I am. I should've known from the symptoms.

 

I was informed with my pregnancy after waking up from my collapse which almost made me faint again with thoughts of having to go through pregnancy with him literally gone when I heard his voice. Yelling he's gonna be a father again which caused me another shock. I mean I lost consciousness with his bloodied lifeless self and woke up with him all cleaned and bandaged up and have energy to scream but wheezes after, and groaning cause of his rib injury.

 

I promise I'll treasure you girl

 

My dad smiled and let go of my hand as he transfers it to Jin's

Please log in to read the full chapter