Hotelier 23

The Handsome Hotelier ๐Ÿข | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"But seriously chu. You don't have to move in with me." She's been inlove with her childhood crush for as long as I can remember and now she's going to move out being his roommate because of me.

"We're done arguing about this. Let's be honest, you can't do this alone. Specially since it's your first time."

"And only time! You talk as if I'm gonna do this again." I grumbled. Her tone is instigating like it's going to happen again. I have not even given birth yet.

"You won't but I will." She wiggled her brows at me and I smacked her arms

"Oww!" She whines, rubbing the spot I hit.

"Don't joke around like that."

"What? If you're not having twins, your baby will be bored without a playmate. I'm nice enough to do that for my beloved niece or nephew." Why is she my twin again? I twiled my index finger on the side of my head, teeling her she's crazy.

"If I'm crazy, you're crazy too. We're twins!"

"It doesn't work that way idiot." I rolled my eyes and then I had this sudden urge of wanting to see something.. I furrowed my brows in concentration when jisoo snapped her fingers infront of me.

I pouted and threw my head back a bit and placed my hands together below my chin "take me to a zoo~" she raised both of her brows at me

"I have this sudden urge to pet an alpaca. Pleeeasee." She blinked and shook her head muttering that we are indeed crazy. I didn't bother comment on it, happy she's granting my request eventhough I had to act on it a bit. It's nice to be pregnant! Everyone spoils me.

"How did you even pick a fight with a turkey?" I huffed at jisoo. It was going well when we got kicked out after my dear twin threatened to roast the ing turkey, holding it by its beak. How she did that? I have no idea. I was busy petting an alpaca. They are so cute! I wanted to pinch its cheeks but it might get hurt so I didn't.

"What? It was evil I tell you! Evil!" I sighed and looked back at the zoo. I think we won't be able to come back until next year cause of what she did.

"Come on, let's just go and find you a place to stay." It's not like I have a choice

Please log in to read the full chapter