Hotelier 44

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

I straightened up and smiled to myself, satisfied with how my strawberry shortcake turned out.

Gathering the things I used to the sink, I washed my hands and cleaned myself from the mess I made.

I took a slice and went out to let hyunjin have a taste but he's fast asleep. I silently walked out of the room and wondered if I should just eat it but then I looked at the door of jin's office. It's a weekend so he's around.

I contemplated whether I should bother him. He might be busy... shrugging, I decided to knock on his door.

"Come in." I twisted the door open and took a peek inside. He lifts his head up from his papers and raised his brows at me.

"Cake?" I showed him the slice of cake I brought and he puts his papers down and leaned back on his chair.

"Well, are you just gonna stand there?" I cleared my throat and slowly went inside his home office and roamed my eyes. I'm surprised with how it looks. Definitely not expecting the pale pink with white accented walls.

I turned to close the door silently and jumped when he was already infront of me as I turn back around.

He was eyeing the cake and I rolled my eyes. "There's no poison on it. I was going to give to hyujin but he was sleeping."

"So you didn't have plans giving me some?"

"W-well I-I was going to ask if you want some..." he just stared at me then back to the cake

"You don't believe me? Here." I sloce a bit with the fork and ate it.

"See? Safe." He eyed me again and I furrowed my brows. He looks like he's gonna eat or something.

"Just say so if you don't want it. I'm not forcing you." I grumbled, turning to leave but he pulled my wrist and a hand cupped my cheek then that's when he my cheekbone making my eyes widen.

"Hmmm. Strawberry, my favorite." I just froze there, still not able to process if he had actually my cheek, but the wetness of my cheek says so. I did not realize there were icing left on my face.

"Thanks." He grins, getting the cake from my hand and sauntering back to his chair like he did nothing out of... order.

"Do you need something else?" He asks, taking a bite of the cake with a smile.

"Aish!" I wiped my cheeks and went out,

Please log in to read the full chapter