Hotelier 28

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

Having a baby is definitely life changing. I never thought I could love so much more than I love myself.

Having hyunjin was the best decision I ever had. He is such a sweet boy. He might have felt that it's only me and him so he's a well-behaved. He only cries when he's hungry or if his diapers are full.

Our parents immediately flew when they heard I was giving birth. They love Hyunjin! They were even trying to coax me about letting them take care of him while I finish my studies but I refused. I want to be the one to take care of him so I continued taking online courses and was able to finish the second year with flying colors.

I'm thankful for my twin. Although I'm really hesitant to leave hyunjin in her care, she's quite reliable. I'm just happy hyunjin doesn't understand yet or he would've picked up whatever mischievousness jisoo is teaching him. She sometimes uses him to corner yoongi though.

It was definitely harder than I thought. Being a single parent, I mean. If it weren't for my family and friends, I think I wouldn't be able to cope up. But by the end of the day, hyunjin manages to give me a smile on my face.

"Where's my babybabe?" I shushed jisoo and cocked my head to hyunjin's crib.

"He just fell asleep. Must you really let him call you mamababe? Seriously chu? He can't even say mama yet." She shrugged and waved her hand, dismissing me.

"Mamababe, sugababe and babybabe. We're a happy family." She grinned and I rolled my eyes at her.

"You're just using my child to have yoongi's time" I accused and she dramatically gasped, holding a hand to her chest.

"How dare you! I don't only use him for yoongi. He's a good mediator for the fighting couple." I frowned.

"They're still at it?" She sighed and nodded, lying down to the floor.

"Jennie's being offered by Mino to an internship in Paris." Taehyung and Jennie's relationship is getting rocky and the main fights they have is Jennie's closeness with Mino. Although Jennie kept on assuring Taehyung she feels no romantic feelings for the guy. Her boyfriend's just being eaten by jealousy and certain snakes might be adding fuel to the fire.

"Jennie's getting tired with fighting over the same thing." Jisoo silently mumbles.

Please log in to read the full chapter