Hotelier 70

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunjin was busy playing with his blocks and I just sat at one corner looking at him. It's just us since Jin is busy with work, as always. And she's there.

I recalled our agreement. We'll be married only until hyunjin understands... I straightened up on my seat and called out to my son who looked up at me cutely. I smiled and opened my arms and he immediately let go of the block he's holding and ran to me making smile as I hug him.

I sway him from side to side before letting go and settling him on my lap and carefully asked, "hyunjin-ah."

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to go with eomma?" His looked up to me with his pouty lips and curious eyes as he asked where.

"To our house. Just you and me."

"Yeogi?" (*here?)

"Ani. Somewhere else." (*no)

"Appa?" Of course he'd ask that. I shook my head and he frowns and also shook his head. "No! Eomma, appa, yunjin!"

"Alright" I chuckled, hugging him again. Maybe two more years right? Until hyunjin becomes five and have more understanding? That will be enough time right?

"Eomma?" His small voice snapped me put of my own thoughts and I looked down at him.

"Yes baby?"

"Yunjin want play." I laughed and let go of him

"Ok, off you go." I watched his back as he returned to his toys and tilted my head. He had grown taller. The time will come where he won't come to my embrace anymore and that thought made me sad.

I hear the doorbell ring and stood up to get it. "Stay here ok? Eomma's going to get the door" hyunjin just nods and I padded down the stairs.

"Chu? What are you doing here? I thought you're traveling with yoongi?" I was surprised to see my twin who went out of the country to start traveling the world with her husband outside my door

"Nice to see you too. Where's babybabe?" She let herself in as I follow her with my gaze as I close the door

"In his room. Did something happen?" I asked in concern, sitting next to her on the sofa.

"Yes." My brows drawn together then she continued, mentioning na eun. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I thought something serious happened between her and yoongi

"You're crazy! You stopped your plans for my own personal problems?" I cut her off before she can continue. "Soo, I have everything under control ok? Besides, I've decided to get a divorce."

"But not yet!" I quickly continued when she was about to protest. "Maybe after hyunjin turns five. Just when he's old enough to understand, like we agreed to."

"Why are you so stubborn? I'm telling you that girl is sprouting lies!"

"I heard it from Seokjin himself ok." She got tongue tied and I sighed, sitting back down

"B-but"

"He clearly said he was supposed to get married that time when she came back to Korea."

"That doesn't make any sense! If he's

Please log in to read the full chapter