Hotelier 63

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

Success! I was successful with avoiding seokjin for a week since we came back from hyunjin's birthday getaway.

Well, it was because his work piled up with him being away and me, being busy with final school work for the last semester. We still sleep in the same room but we're barely both awake once the other is free. Not that I'm complaining, it works perfectly for me.

I woke up feeling refreshed. I stretched and smiled the space next to me is empty meaning Seokjin must be at work already and I... I am free! I have nothing to do for school at the moment and I'm gonna spend time with my baby!

I hurried up and washed my face before skipping to hyunjin's room. I knocked on his door then peaked my head in, "Hyunjin-ah~!" Only to be greeted with an empty made bed.

I straightened up and opened the door widely, looking around his room. It's neat. So he's not kidnapped right.

I twirled and screamed, my fist moving on reflex, punching Jin in the process.

"Oww" he clutched his eye and I winced

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry- It's your fault! For scaring me like that!" I slapped his arm, again, reflex.

"Ya! I'm gonna report this as domestic violence." I pouted and removed his hand to see the damage and blew on his cheekbone where it turned red, a bruise forming.

He suddenly stopped his whiney so I turned to him as to why he got quiet. He's looking at me and our faces only inches apart. I cleared my throat and quickly backed away but he held my waist.

"You should kiss the pain away." He pouts and my brows furrowed.

"Want to even it out instead?" I joked, pushing him away to free myself from his embrace, walking out of the room, got some face towels from the washroom and went to the kitchen. I could feel him following behind me

"Why are you here anyway? And Where's hyunjin?" I don't see my son anywhere.

"Your parents said it's their turn to have him."

"No wonder aunt bom's texting me how she misses hyunjin and how it's unfair they got to have him first after days of not being with him. They could just sit them together." I rambled as I closed the fridge and walked over to my husband and do some cold compress.

"Or we could make another one so they don't need to fight." He grins and I scoffed, pressing the ice wrapped in a towel hard on his injury

"Hey oww!" He whines, holding the cold compress and I let go.

"Ha-ha." I rolled my eyes at him and checked my phone when it was taken away from me

"Ya!" I tried to steal it back but his tall won't let me have it.

"Give me back my phone" I huffed. He puts the cold compress away and waved my phone on my face.

"I'm keeping this." He put it on his front pockets and held my hands, guiding it around his waist, making me hug him  and he hugs me back, smiling down at me.

"It's our time."

"What?" I was too distracted with his body pressed against mine. He hugged me, putting his

Please log in to read the full chapter