Hotelier 36

The Handsome Hotelier ๐Ÿข | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Marry me." She was clearly taken aback by what she heard

"W-what?"

"Just until hyunjin is old enough to understand." I quickly added, knowing she's coming up for another argument.

"And when will that be?!" I shrugged

"I don't know, in five years?" But I'll make sure you'll fall for me by then.

"F-five years?!" I sat down and crossed my legs, looking up at her

"Do you have hearing problems or something?" She huffed and rolled her eyes. My mouth twitched, itching to smile, remembering how she was when we first met.

"Look, it's all for the best. We can have a prenuptial agreement if necessary."

"Of course, it's necessary!" Gotcha!

"So you agree?" She pursed her lips, making me stare at it. Her naturally pink lips pressed into a thin line.

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

"Let me think about it." There's a lot of things to consider, and then there's my parents knowing but also, he's supposed to be the guy my mom was going to introduce me to? what kind sick joke is this?!

"Take your time, but of course not too much time. Our son might be old enough when you do decide." My eyes darted back to him when he said our son.

"Why are you so calm? and you're even comfortable with calling him your son." I stared at him, trying to see if I can read him. But of course I can't, he's not a book.

"I told you. You didn't seduce me, I was willing to have with you that night-" I fanned myself, remembering the events vividly as it were yesterday! Damn it!

"-but I was not clouded with lust. Knowing you let me release insideย  you-

"Can you not!" I sat back down, feeling the heat creep up from the back of my neck up to my cheeks. Gosh, it felt like I was listening to an audio book.

"As I was saying, knowing the factors...even condoms only work about 97%, I was already taking into consoderation that I might get you pregnant. I mean, after all, I didn't only release once insi-

"Ok! I get it! I'll let you know." I quickly walked out of his office, cupping my face. Aish! Why did he have to be so vulgar?! Can't he filter his words?! I gave his door one last glare before walking back to the almost empty hall.

"Why are you so red?" My twin teased

"No, I'm no

Please log in to read the full chapter