Hotelier 19

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you ok?" Jennie asked, putting a hand on my arm.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just don't like the smell of deep fried chicken." I said and my chicken maniac of a twin didn't take my comment lightly.

"Well the chicken doesn't like your smell either."  She stuck her tongue out at me childishly but remembered her childhood crush is sitting next to her and pretended to her lips instead.

"I would've told you that if we were kids. Ha ha." She awkwardly laughed. I would have normally laughed if not for the bile I'm forcing back down my throat.

Hwasa brought in the champagne and popped it open. They were making a toast but I didn't even touch mine.

I don't really feel good. The smell is sticking on my nose. I excused myself and headed to the washroom and there I spilled all my contents.

I flushed the toilet and shakily stood up to the lavatory and washed my face. I put my hands on either side of it and stared at myself in the mirror. My gaze went down on my stomach and I can feel my eyes sting but I quickly blinked it away when I hear jennie yell my twin's name.

"This doesn't compare to what she must've felt!" I hear her voice crack and I knew what she must've learned.

I quickly went back to find my twin being held back by yoongi. "Let me go!" She struggled to free herself from his grip. She was livid.

"Chu.." I choked back a sob but when she stopped struggling and turned to me, I lost it.

"You were right about him..." tears started to race down from my eyes and when she hugged me I broke down

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." I sobbed even more as I hugged her tightly. She was crying too.

We've calmed down for a while and yoongi took her away to tend her wound I didn't notice before.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt a hand on my elbow. "Hey, you ok?" It was jennie and with that question I bawled and hugged her. She was caught off guard with my sudden outburst.

"Ottok'e?" I don't know what to do.

"What do you mean you don't know what to do?" I searched for her eyes adn wanted to tell her but taehyung was there.

With one look from jennie, taehyung understood and leave us be. Jennie turned back to me and nodded saying it's ok now.

"Jennie..."

"Yes?"

"I..." I struggled to find th

Please log in to read the full chapter