Hotelier 17

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

My semestral break was well spent. I spent the days pigging out and lazing around the house. I sometimes sleep over to Chaeyoung and lisa's crib or byul's and hwasa's.

I also talked to jennie and jisoo over the phone but careful not tell her anything just yet. I figured jennie haven't told her since I have not heard anything from her about my jerk of an ex yet. But then again, they're all busy there that's why they couldn't come home so I doubt jennie will have the time to tell her about it which I'm thankful for.

I have this urge to see jin too which was weird so I came to see him. Brave, I know.

"You asked for me?" I asked, waltzing in his office like nothing happened between us.

"Fancy seeing you here. It's been what? A month?" He eyed me but I don't want to meet his eyes so I let it roam inside his room instead.

"Figured I could drop by—ok I'm going to bite your cheeks if you won't stop eyeing me like that!" I snapped and he chuckled.

"You don't want to talk about it." It was a statement.

"What? Talk about what?" I feigned ignorance.

"Fine. But know we'll talk about it sooner or later." I rolled my eyes and slumped on his chair and twirled around it but it got me dizzy.

"You ok? You look pale." I shook my head

"Washroom?" He pointed at the door on my right and I rushed to it.

"Did you eat something bad?" He asked, patting my back as I hurled my stomach inside out.

"I must've spin the chair too much." I murmured, wiping my mouth and he offered me a handkerchief.

"Thanks." I straightened up and I looked at him through the mirror and he did the same. He was leaning on the doorframe and looked at me through it.

"Owww! What was that for?!" He whined, caressing his cheek that I bit. I can't help it!

"I told you not to look at me like that!" I warned him.

"You do realize you just vomited." His nose scrunched up like I haven't gurgled

"So? I kissed your lips when you went down on me!" I argued before I could stop myself. Way to go Irene! So much for not talking about i

Please log in to read the full chapter