C2:Stupid Freak and Dummy.

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi slammed her door as soon as she gets in her room. How could that woman call her freakazoid when they just met.

"I'll show her how freak i can get!" 

Seulgi drops her body in the bed. She took her phone and about to play music when knocks were heard from her door.

Lazily she walks to the door and opens it. Seulgi rolled her eyes when she sees Joohyun behind her door.

"What do you want?"

"Your mother told  me that I will sleep here tonight." Joohyun pushes Seulgi aside and enters the room throwing her bag on the couch.

Seulgi followed behind. "What do you mean you are sleeping here tonight?"

"What? Are you stupid too?" Irene rolls her eyes. "Ugh! What kind of torture is this!"

"Yah, woman watch your tongue, you've been insulting me since we met and it's not been an hour!"

"Look, I'm not insulting you, what i am saying is all true." Irene sat on Seulgi's bed. "Look freakazoid, weather you like it or not this wedding is inevitable. We can't stop it. So all we can do is make it work."

"Make it work, are you making me laugh?" Seulgi laughs sarcastically. "We both know we despise each other, I hate you and you hate me,  We hate this marriage.  That's the only common things we have. Hate."

"Come on Seulgi, how can you say that I hated you?"

"Really, you don't hate me?" Seulgi ask.

"Okay you are right, I hate you, and I hate this idea. But can we do anything?" Irene asks Seulgi who remained quiet. "No. I thought so."

"So what do you plan to do to stop this wedding?" 

"You are not just stupid or freak you are also deaf!  Weren't you listening to me earlier? Didn't I told you that this wedding is inevitable, unavoidable, " 

"Will you quit it!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter