C1: Freakazoid

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23 years ago...

"What nonsense are saying, doctor? I ain't here to with you!" A man in his mid 20 asks.

"Mr. Kang your child is born inter, we cannot identify if the child is a he or a she. We have to undergo an operation to remove one of her or his organ once we identify the child's uality."

"Then do the operation now!"

"Mr. Kang we have to identify first the child's uality, we don't want to make mistakes."

"What mistakes? My child is a boy!" Mr. Kang insisted. "He is a boy and there are no mistakes in that!"

 

 

 

A year after, on the child's first birthday, the head of the Kang's household decided that it is time for his child to be who he or she to be supposed. And his child should be a boy. Happiness filled the heart of the young father when the operation was successful. And that his child is a boy. 

 

 

 

Kang Seulgi. 

That's what he named 'him'. The young child became his pride and joy, giving all the things the child's need and want. 

Everything was doing well until Seulgi turns nine years old.

"Mommy..." The child came to her mother crying.

"What is wrong honey?"  The mother's heart was filled with worries when the child he dearly loves came to her crying.

Sobs escape little Seulgi's mouth as she told her mother the reason why she is in tears. 

"Mommy, my chest hurt." The little 'boy' showed her mother 'his' chest.

When the mother lifts up her child's shirt, a horrible realization hits her. It seems that her offspring is growing a .

"Oh dear, "  she held her child tight.

Mrs. Kang, cannot believe it, her child is supposed to be a girl, not a boy. But worst is that the operation is irreversible. Meaning, her precious child won't be girl, and won't be normal.

What kind of future she will have? 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter