Two

Burn In The Moonlight

           A line of sunlight the bare face of a beautiful man who slept on his stomach. Yesung blinked, disturbed by the blinding light. The beautiful man moved his hands to prop up his body and rubbed his face several times on his white pillow, "Wonie .. Siwonie, get up of my body .." Yesung whispered, heard a heavy and deep sigh on his back.

           "I thought you wouldn't sleep here ..." Yesung murmured while fixing his position, because the handsome man above him didn't move at all, "He had a flight to Seoul this morning ... Just stay like this, I'm still so sleepy ..." murmured Siwon while trapping the petite body underneath and kissing Yesung's , "Siwonie ..." Yesung whispered while trying to lift his body.

           Suddenly Siwon's pair of big hands held his hands and his ear, "I always like your scent in the morning ... Yesungie ..." whispered Siwon, Yesung closed his eyes and bit his lips, "Damn ..." he thought, he cursed of his helplessness when faced with a handsome man, his bandmate.

           His breath began heavy as Siwon's hands ran down every inch of his skin and Siwon's chewy lips kissed his spine, "You ..." Siwon whispered while sitting on Yesung's thighs and squeezing Yesung's tiny . The beautiful man moaned and his red face was seen when Siwon turned his body to face him.

           Siwon quickly crushed Yesung's lips passionately, their hands groping each other's bodies greedily. "Aah .. Wonie, hurry up and finish this, I have an appointment ... Sshh, " whispered Yesung when Siwon kissed his neck and s. Siwon lifted his face, looked into Yesung's eyes and his lips, "As your wish ..." he whispered as he stripped the beautiful man shorts under him and his own pants. They might just be a band mate, they don't have a relationship, but they always end up 'eating' each other.

.

.

          Looks fresh after bathing, Yesung wore his ripped jeans and a loose shirt, the beautiful man glanced at Siwon who was still sleeping and took his handbag. He get out of their hotel room.

           Yesung, his business partner and a tall handsome man sitting in a seaside restaurant, apparently after last night's show, a young big businessman was interested in inviting him to his private party, "I'm very impressed with your appearance, Yesung-ssi ... I'm so grateful that my friend is let me meet you in person, I'm afraid he'll save you for himself, hahaha ... " said a handsome man who wearing a branded shirt while laughing.

           Yesung smiled, "Thank's for your compliment, I'll be so happy to entertain you, Hyunwoo-ssi, I'll make sure your invitation has entered my schedule ... For payment business, according to our previous agreement" Yesung said while tapping his phone.

           The handsome man in front of him opens his sunglasses and glances at his colleague, "Um ... Yesung-ssi, do you always have to perform with your bandmate or you can be called by yourself, like ... solo?" Hyunwoo asked, Yesung raised his face and smiled

            "The price we have agreed already includes Siwon ... Is that price too expensive for you, Hyunwoo-ssi?" Yesung asked while fixing his bangs which were falling apart by the sea breeze, the handsome man in front of him laughed, "Of course not ... Is he your lover?" Hyunwoo asked, Yesung smiled and shook his head, "We're just a band mate" Yesung answered.

           The handsome man in front of him holding his hand, "Then how about dinner?" said Hyunwoo, Yesung pulled his hand gently, "Sorry, Hyunwoo-ssi, this afternoon we have to go back to Seoul" Yesung answered while packing his things on the table.

           "How about a short walk?" said Hyunwoo, Yesung glanced at his other business friends, "Go for a walk, Yesung-ssi ... Enjoy the view of the beach, while you're still here ... I'll keep your belongings here" said the little fat man. Hearing that, Hyunwoo reached out his hand, Yesung put down his bag and walked side by side with the handsome man.

.

At the hotel room

          Siwon stretched and felt his empty side, "Appointment ..." he muttered as he reached for his phone on the bedside table. The handsome man scrolled through his SNS and saw his band mates' updates. Siwon raised his eyebrows to seeing Yesung's selca with a handsome man, their faces close together, Yesung smiled beautifully.

           Siwon clenched his fist, the handsome man threw his phone and got up to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

Kekeke.. No need M sign, isn't??? *smirk

(thisauthoriswanttotaintedsomeonesbrain)