Forty six

Burn In The Moonlight

            "Nooo .... !!" Yesung shouted until he got up, he was breathing hard, "Hyung ... Are you having a bad dream?" asked someone who ran into the room. Yesung closed his eyes, then he turned to Chanyeol who sat on the edge of the bed while holding his arm. Yesung leaned his head against Chanyeol's shoulder, sweat trickling down his chin.

            "Yeolie ..." Yesung whispered in the Chanyeol's neck, the blond young man mumbled and glanced down, "Can you take me to Hyung's grave?" Yesung asked, Chanyeol grabbed Yesung's arm and looked into the beautiful black haired man's eyes, "Are you serious??why do you want to go there?" Chanyeol asked, Yesung shook his head and leaned his head against Chanyeol's chest, "Just to make sure he really died ..." Yesung whispered.

.

            Yesung was waiting behind Chanyeol who was took his helmet from his motorcycle box, when someone greeted him, "Yesung-ah .. Where are you going? Do you really feel better?" said a brown haired man, Yesung turned and smiled, "Hey .. I'm going somewhere, what are you doing here?" said Yesung, the man in front of him smiled.

            "Of course to meet you ... Are you going to ride a motorcycle? Isn't it better if I take you guys in my car?" Hyunwoo asked, Yesung smiled, "It's okay, I don't want to bother you ... Let me go with Yeolie" said Yesung while holding Chanyeol's forearm.

            "But the air outside is so cold ... Wouldn't it be better if we got in the car? You just recovered" said Hyunwoo, Yesung opened his lips, "He's right, hyung," interrupted Chanyeol. Yesung bit his lip and turned back to Hyunwoo, "Can I bring Yeolie too?" Yesung asked, Hyunwoo smiled, "If it makes you comfortable ... Of course, I don't mind ... Shall we go now?" Yunho said while taking Yesung's hand which from the beginning holding Chanyeol's arm, Yesung reluctantly removed his grip and followed Hyunwoo. Chanyeol quickly put the helmet in and followed the two men. . .

.

            Siwon entered the apartment and found all the rooms empty, "Yesungie, where is he?" Siwon murmured while taking a cellphone to call someone, "Yeah ..." someone said across the phone, "Where are you?" Siwon asked, "I'm at a cafe with Yeolie and Hyunwoo ... are you at the apartment?" Yesung asked.

            Siwon rubbed his face, "You've been hanging out at the cafe now?? apparently you're really healed, huh?" Siwon asked, "Why? Why is your tone like that? I'll go home if you ask me to go home, Siwonie" Yesung answered.

            Siwon closed his eyes, "I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you," Siwon said. "Siwon .. I will start working again soon ... I want to sing on stage again" Yesung said, Siwon sighed, "Not tonight, you can sing tomorrow night ... What do you think?" Siwon asked, "Okay, I will look forward to it, Siwonie ... Thanks" Yesung answered.

            After Siwon hung up, he took his jacket and called someone, "Heechul Hyung, I'm going to your place, I have something to talk about," he said as he left the apartment. . .

.

            The next day, after Mr. Choi returned to the office. Yesung lay on the couch while listening to music, he hummed as he replied to several messages from Hyunwoo. Suddenly the door opened and Chanyeol entered quickly, followed by Heechul, "Yaa ... Why do you guys look so happy?" Yesung murmured without getting up from the couch, "You're going to sing again tonight, right? Let me do your hair" babble shoulder length beautiful hair, Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Luckily you didn't spill it .." Chanyeol murmured, Heechul glanced, "What you say?" said Heechul, "Nothing, I just want to make tea," Chanyeol answered while walking to the kitchen.

            "You don't need to take medicine ... You can drink again tonight" Heechul said, Yesung laughed, "I just recovered, Hyung, I have to watch my throat" said Yesung, Heechul's eyes, "You're too disciplined, tsk. .. Get ready soon, I'll be waiting for you" Heechul said, Yesung smiled and got up from the couch to take a shower.

 

            The three of them enter the club, Yesung looks around. The crowd didnt change, but he saw many mirrors on the wall and every pole in the room. Yesung and Siwon still used the same building when Yesung first joined Siwon, only now that Siwon was able to buy the building from his father and Yesung designed the interior of the building in luxury, he added a private room for their business colleagues. Their guests are also mostly old friends like Ashley and her female friends who remain single.

            Yesung, Heechul and Chanyeol walked to their place, Siwon was seen behind his DJ table. Yesung was surprised to see some guests who came, "Kyuhyun-ssi ... Nice to meet you ..." said Yesung, the brown haired man smiled and bowed, "I'm glad to see you're fine .." Kyuhyun said, Yesung smiled and diverted a look at Dr. Han and Mr. Choi, "Daddy, you didn't say that tonight you're going to the club?" said Yesung while hugging Mr. Choi, "Yeah .. I just want to relax for a while tonight .." said the middle aged man while holding Yesung's head, "Come on, sit down, I'll go to the stage for a while" Heechul said while guiding Yesung to sit with Chanyeol.

            The four of them sat relaxed when Yesung's cellphone rang, "Hi .. Hyunwoo-ah, I'm at the club if you want to meet ... Alright, I'll wait for you .. See you later" Yesung said. Chanyeol was a little nervous to hear Yesung's conversation, he unconsciously shook his knee and Yesung realized that, "Yeolie ... What's wrong with you, hm?" Yesung whispered while holding the young man's knee. Chanyeol smiled and shook his head, his hand holding Yesung's hand on his knee.

            Siwon and Heechul behind the DJ's table, then the handsome man took his mic, "Everyone ... Can I say hello to you guys again?!" Siwon shouted at the cheers from the audience. The handsome man smiled until his dimples were seen, "Over the past few years, my life has changed ... I think my change is that I have become more mature ... And I learned this from someone ... A friend who always accompanies me in times of difficulty and pleasure, am I too cheesy??" Siwon asked, the audience laughing while waving.

            "Kim Heechul ... Kim Heechul!!" shouted some of the audience, Chanyeol turned to Yesung, "He is getting more popular because of replacing you when you're sick" whispered Chanyeol, Yesung looked at Heechul who shook his head and waved, "Glad to hear that ..." Yesung murmured.

            Siwon walked closer to the edge, "Yesungie ... You want to sing again, right? .. I wrote a song called mirror. I will take part in rap and you take part in vocals ... Like when you first came up on this stage ... Yesungie ... Come on, show your voice, i dare you ...!" Siwon shouted followed by cheers and applause from the audience.

            "Come on, hyung ... I miss your voice, fighting" Chanyeol whispered while squeezing Yesung's hand and let it go doubtfully. Yesung stood up and walked to the stage, he sat on the tall chair on the center stage, Heechul gave him the mic, "Your lyric is on the monitor, have fun" Heechul whispered while giving Yesung a hug and off the stage.

            Siwon turned back and changed the music on his deck, the calm tune was sounded and he walked closer to Yesung. The music sounded in the room, the audience listening it silently.

Siwon staring to Yesung, took a long breath and start his rap ;

With everything happening today

You don't know whether you're coming or going

But, you think that you're on your way

Life lined up on the mirror don't blow it

Woo (Yesung sway his head to feel the music)

Look at me when I'm talking to you

You looking at me but I'm looking through you

I see the blood in your eyes

I see the love in disguise

I see the pain hidden in your pride

I see you're not satisfied

And I don't see nobody else

I see myself I'm looking at the

Siwon pointed to the monitor, Yesung looked at the monitor to read the lyric and started sing it ;

Mirror on the wall, here we are again

Through my rise and fall

You've been my only friend

You told me that they can understand the man I am

So why are we here talkin' to each other again?

Siwon keep staring at Yesung while rapping ;

Uh, I see the truth in your lies

I see nobody by your side

But I'm with you when you are all alone

And you correct me when I'm looking wrong

I see the guilt beneath the shame

I see your soul through your window pane

I see the scars that remain

I see you Masi, I'm looking at the...

Yesung start to realise the meaning and changed his attention to the handsome man on front of him, until Siwon gave him the clue to sing his part again ;

Mirror on the wall, here we are again (Siwon - Yeah)

Through my rise and fall (Siwon - Uh-Huh)

You've been my only friend (Siwon - my only friend)

You told me that they can understand the man I am (Siwon - they can understand)

So why are we here (Siwon - misunderstood)

talkin' to each other again?

Siwon hold Yesung's hand while rapping ;

Looking at me now, I can see my past

Damn, I look just like my ing dad

Light it up, that's smoke in mirrors

I even look good in the broken mirror

I see my momma smile, that's a blessing

I see the change, I see the message

And no message could've been any clearer

So I'm startin' with the man in the...

(Yesung)

Mirror on the wall,

(Siwon)

HC taught me that,

(Yesung)

Here we are again

Through my rise and fall

You've been my only friend

(Siwon)

Take 'em to Cloud man

(Yesung)

You told me that they can understand the man I am

So why are we talkin' to each other again? (Siwon) Uh...

Music paused, Yesung stand up and walk to the main stage, Siwon followed him, Yesung keep singing ;

Mirror on the wall, here we are again (Siwon - yeah)

Through my rise and fall

You've been my only friend (Siwon - Any questions?)

You told me that they can (Siwon - I come to you) understand the man I am (Siwon - You always have the answer)

So why are we here talkin' to each other again?

(Yesung)

Mirror on the wall.

(Siwon took Yesung's hand)

Ay, SJ Looks like I did take 'em to Cloud this time

(Yesung)

So why are we talking to each other again?

 

They kept staring even the music not sounded anymore...

             Siwon brought his mic to his lips, "Because i have to tell you that i love you and i want to beside you for all of my life... " said Siwon, Yesung widened his eyes because of Siwon's confession, "Wait, Siwonie... I.." Yesung muttered.

            Siwon looked at their holding hands, "I know... I think you didn't love me.. there's someone who more worth to you... but this time i will fight for my love to you and..." said Siwon, "Just shut up and kiss me.." cutted Yesung.

            Siwon widened his eyes then he lift Yesung's body and they stared... "I love you too, Siwonie..." Yesung whispered before crushed his lips to Siwons... The audience applause their united.

 

            Mr. Choi smiled at the scene on the stage, "Ah ... That's my son ... And thanks to you, Kyuhyun-ssi .. You have cleared Yesung's good name" said the middle aged man, Kyuhyun smiled, "Despite my initial intention to reveal rumors of ion being accused of him ... Yesterday's incident and you all testimony have opened my eyes, he is just a victim ..." murmured Kyuhyun, Hangeng smiled,"Youre a good journalist, Kyuhyun-ssi" said the tall man, Kyuhyun smiled.

            Chanyeol bit his lip while staring at the stage, "Ah ... Be happy, hyung ... Many people love you, including me ... We don't change our mind, when the colorful leaves fall, I will hug you to fight and make the cold away" muttered Chanyeol.

            Heechul patted the younger back when Chanyeol stood up and walked past Hyunwoo who had just entered the club. The handsome brown haired man's eyes were fixed on the stage, his hand that holding the black velvet box on his back, slip in the small box back into his pants pocket.

            Chanyeol breathed out, but suddenly he bumped into someone, "Ooff .. I'm sorry, your drink spilled .." said Chanyeol, a beautiful man with pink hair smiled, "Ah, it's okay ... My drink is almost up" said the shorter man, Chanyeol smiled, "Can I treat you? as my apology ..." said Chanyeol, the pink haired man in front of him smiled beautifully.

 

 

My Spring fairies!!! We got some  good news from Yesung and Siwon...

예성 X 수란 ‘봄은 너니까 (Still Standing)’ Yesung x Suran "Spring in me" collaboration single on station

🎧2020.05.01 6PM KST

 

Yesung x Kim Hye yoon in the upcoming film '불도저에 탄 소녀' (The girl riding on the bulldozer). The filming will started on May

 

Siwon´s channel on You tube will launches on May 4th 2020... Youtuber Masi is coming...

Please, give them some love....*bow

~M~

P.S :

If you wanna know the Mirror tune, you can listen Mirror by Lil wayne feat Bruno mars