Sixteen

Burn In The Moonlight

            Yesung felt his body go limp, he hadn't felt Sungjoon's kiss and touch for a long time, his hand gripping the edge of the handsome man's collar. But he immediately realized and pushed Sungjoon's chest as the handsome man's hug was slightly loose, "Get away from me!!" shouted Yesung while running to the alley near the road, "Go after him!!" Sungjoon's shout accelerated Yesung's running.

           The beautiful man reached into his cellphone, "Siwonie .." he whispered as he looked at the small alley, he turned and hid behind a large barrel. His trembling fingers knocked Siwon's name, "Siwonie .. Help me, I will send my location, be careful, the Sungjoon Hyung people might still roam around here" Yesung whispered without waiting for Siwon's answer, but he knew, Siwon had heard it. With his hands still trembling, he sent his location.

.

           Don't know how long he squatted while closing his ears, he kept muttering Siwon's name, his body trembled, his eyes closed tightly, like wanting to hide in the dark, he didn't want to go back to the hell of Sungjoon's power. Suddenly a big hand holding his arm and will pull him, Yesung gasped and will scream, but the hand covered his lips and the body of the owner's hands wrapped around Yesung's petite body, the beautiful man breath was rushing .. "Yesungie .. It's me .." whispered the man who was holding him. Yesung opened his eyes and looked back, he saw Siwon's worried face, the beautiful man leaned his head against Siwon's shoulder, the handsome man fall sat down while kept to hugging Yesung.

.

.

           Siwon opened the apartment door and let Yesung in first ... 'bruag' Siwon widened his eyes when he saw Yesung fall, the handsome man hurriedly grabbed Yesung's arm and lifted him to the room. Yesung's breath gasps, sweat running down his black hair, his body shivered, "Yesungie .. Oh God, what should I do? Hang on, I'll call the doctor" Siwon whispered in Yesung's ear, but Yesung's hand gripped Siwon's arm, "Stay here. .. I don't need a doctor" Yesung whispered while curling up, "Cold..sshh ... It's cold" Yesung murmured, Siwon opened his jacket and lay behind Yesung. The handsome man's body wrapped Yesung's curled body.

.

.

           Yesung opened his eyes when he felt his body was wet, "I woke you up? Sorry, but I have to change your clothes that are wet from sweat" said Siwon smiling, Yesung smiled weakly, "I'm sorry, I bothered you" Yesung whispered, Siwon grinned and squeezed a wet fabric in his hand , gently wiping Yesung's arm, "You know ... I'm used to a woman's body .. But you, somehow I feel captivated by you .. Your scent, that face and this body .. This is different but I feel like I want to keep on touching you ... " murmured Siwon, Yesung chuckled, "What kind of confession is that? Haish, I'm the one who have a fever, but you're the one who babbled, tsk .. " said Yesung.

           Siwon ignored Yesung's words, the man tilted his head while tilting Yesung's body, observing the curves of petite body that lying on his bed, "Your back .." said Siwon, "Yaah, I can sit" Yesung said while changing his position, Siwon rolled his eyes, "Assistant Shin brought the porridge for you" said Siwon, Yesung smiled while looking down.

           "Where are my pants?" Yesung asked, Siwon stopped his hand movements, "I washed it with your shirt" Siwon answered, Yesung looked back, "Where's my medicine?" Yesung asked, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "I only took out your cellphone, there isn't any medicine in your pants pocket" Siwon answered, Yesung rubbed his face.

           "Do you have antibiotics?" Yesung asked, Siwon put a fabric in the basin, "I'll buy it at the pharmacy, what else do you need?" Siwon asked, Yesung bit his lip, "Painkiller" Yesung answered doubtfully, Siwon looked at Yesung, "The wound on your back has healed, are you hurt anywhere else?" Siwon asked while observing Yesung's body, the beautiful man thought quickly, "My head.. Hurts" Yesung answered while covering his body with a blanket, he felt uneasy because of Siwon's stares.

            "Siwon, you said you would buy me medicine? Just leave now" said Yesung as he slowly got up to pick up clothes in the closet, Siwon grabbed Yesung's arms and waist, pulled him into his lap, "I have prepared your pajamas.. I really like your scent, let like this first" Siwon whispered while sniffing Yesung's body, giving a light kiss on Yesung's hot shoulder, "Do you know, there is a method to reduce fever with skin to skin contact? What if we do it?" Siwon whispered, Yesung frowned and then rolled his eyes, "Haish.. That only applies to babies, you ert idiot!" Yesung shouted, Siwon chuckled while Yesung's stomach and chest.

          "Will you buy me medicine or not?" Yesung asked, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "Of course I will buy it, I will help you to dress" Siwon said while taking a white pajama on the bed edge, but Yesung snatched it, "I don't want to end up ing you in the morning" Yesung murmured as he walked to the bathroom. Siwon raised his hand and sighed, but then he prepared to go out to buy medicine.

.

           Siwon entered the apartment and saw Yesung sitting on the couch stirring the porridge, his eyes staring blankly at the TV. The handsome man sat and held Yesung's warm forehead, "Daydreaming?" Siwon asked, Yesung smiled thinly. Siwon looked at the porridge bowl in Yesung's hand, "I will feed you .." said Siwon about to take the bowl, but Yesung avoided, "I can eat by myself" Yesung said, Siwon leaned on the back of the couch.

           "Hurry up and finish it, it won't taste good if you keep stirring it, after all what are you thinking? Do you want to talked it with me?" Siwon asked, Yesung scoops some porridge and eats it slowly, "I'm just thinking about our band" Yesung answered, Siwon sighed, "Don't over thinking, heal your pain first, okay? and how about your appointment this afternoon?" said Siwon, Yesung lowered the bowl on his lap, "My meeting went well .." Yesung murmured while looking down, Siwon frowned as he felt Yesung was avoided the topic.