Twenty Nine

Burn In The Moonlight

            At Mr. Choi's residence, Assistant Shin laid Yesung on the bed. The man opened Yesung's shoes, while Mr. Choi sat on the bed edge and held the beautiful man's forehead, "He has a slight fever ... Assistant Shin, please took a warm water," said Mr. Choi, Assistant Shin nodded, "Sir, I think you better rest, let me take care of him" said the man who standing beside the bed, Mr Choi turned his head, "It's okay ... I will take care of him by myself," said Mr. Choi while hinting at assistant Shin to leave.

            After the door closed, Mr Choi looked at Yesung who was moving slightly. The middle aged man looked at the neck that covered by band aid, he slightly revealed of Yesung's shirt collar, Mr. Choi smiled while parting Yesung's bangs.

            The beautiful man whimpered, slowly opening his eyes, "Are you awake?" said Mr. Choi, Yesung widened his eyes a little but then immediately smiled, "I'm fine, Mr. Choi, how can I be here?" Yesung asked while trying to sit, but Mr. Choi held his shoulder, "Stay overnight here, I see you on the road side when I want to go to the Siwon's club .. There is something I want to talk to you about, but you have to recover first" said Mr. Choi, then the door open, assistant Shin enters with a basin.

            Mr. Choi rolled up his shirt sleeves and took the basin from Shin's assistant's hand, Yesung turned his head, "Mr. Choi, you don't need to compress me ... I'm fine, really" Yesung said, Mr. Choi smiled while squeezing a white cloth in the basin, "Assistant Shin , you may go out, got some rest" said Mr. Choi, his assistant who was standing bowed and exited the room.

            Yesung slowly sat down, "I'm really okay, sir ... I'm sorry I bothered you ..." Yesung said. The middle aged man in front of him smiled and gave the damp cloth to Yesung, "Clean your body before resting" said Mr. Choi while standing and taking a shirt in the cupboard, "Why are you just silent? Do I have to wipe your body? Open the shirt," said Mr. Choi while sitting on the bed again.

            Yesung reluctantly opened the first button, Mr. Choi chuckled, "What's wrong with you? Are you shy? ... Yesung-ah, is there something you are hiding?" said Mr. Choi, Yesung bit his lip, "I'm just shy, Mr. Choi ... Can I do it alone ..." Yesung murmured, Mr. Choi chuckled.

            Mr. Choi slowly leaned forward, Yesung widened his eyes as the middle aged man's face approached his face, Yesung looked away, Mr. Choi chuckled again, "Alright .. Got some rest, we talk tomorrow, good night, Yesung-ah" said Mr. Choi while standing and leaving the room.

            Yesung closed his eyes and wiped his face with a damp cloth. After wearing a clean shirt, the beautiful man slowly lowered his legs and stood up to put the basin on the bedside table. Yesung walked slowly looking at the photos on the room shelf, he realized that it was Siwon's room.

            Yesung sat on the bed edge and his cellphone, lots of messages and missed call notifications coming in, both from Siwon and Chanyeol. He read the message containing an apology from Chanyeol, Yesung smiled, "You're too sweet, Yeolie ... You deserve someone better than me ..." Yesung murmured while replying to a message from the young man, for not to worry about him, that he was fine and they're still friends, just friends.

            Yesung opened a message from Siwon, the beautiful man chuckled, "You're so angry if you're worried about me, huh? Try to be gentler, I won't mind being your dead meat, Siwonie" muttered Yesung, he replied Siwon's message for not to look for him because he was on a friend's house and he will be home soon if his business is done.

            Shortly the phone rang, "Siwonie .." Yesung answered, the beautiful man closed his eyes to hear Siwon's words asking for his whereabouts, "Calm down .. I'm fine .. I will go home soon .. We will talk if you promise not to shout at me, I will go home, trust me, okay" Yesung said as he hung up.

            Yesung could have asked Siwon to pick him up, but Siwon's father wanted to talked something with him and he wasn't someone who liked to avoid problems. Yesung respects Mr. Choi as the person who helped him and as Siwon's father. He was ready for the worst. The beautiful man leaned on the back of the bed until sleep.

.

.

            The next day, Mr. Choi sat at the dining table by reading the newspaper, he saw his assistant entering the dining room, "Yesung hasn't woken up yet. Let me wake him up" said Mr. Choi while putting down his newspaper, Assistant Shin bowed as the middle aged man came out.

            Mr. Choi knocked on the door twice and opened it. He saw Yesung sleeping curled up, the middle aged man looked at Yesung's innocent face who was still asleep, "Hopefully I didn't choose wrongly ..." he muttered as he sat on the bed edge.

            Yesung who felt his bed move immediately opened his eyes, quickly his hands wrapped around his body, Mr. Choi smiled, "Why do you look shocked, good morning, Yesung-ah .. Let's have breakfast together" said Mr. Choi while parting Yesung's bangs, the beautiful man smiled with forced, "Why do you look afraid of me? I wouldn't do anything to you ... I feel like a bride kidnapper, you know" said Mr. Choi while chuckled.

            Yesung sat and bowed, "I'm sorry, Mr. Choi .. It's just that this is a strange place to me" said Yesung, Mr. Choi looked around, "This is Siwon's room before he left the house. Go take a shower, I wait for you to have breakfast. I will told the maid to wait for you, wear Siwon's shirt in the cupboard" said Mr. Choi while standing and going out of the room. Yesung bit his lip and stood up to prepare to take a shower.

 

 

 

 

No one told me that i was typo assdrfghhhjiklllll...*sigh