Thirty Six

Burn In The Moonlight

            Siwon storm into his father's office, "Father, why can't I see Yesung? How dare you hide him without telling me anything!!" Siwon shouted, Mr. Choi sat leaning back in his chair, "This is his own request, my son.. Give him some time, he wants to be alone for now, he will tell you all in due time," said the middle aged man.

            Siwon leaned on his father's big table and closed his eyes, "What have you two done behind me?!" growled Siwon, Mr. Choi shrugged his shoulders, "He said you believed him, but why do you keep questioning? ... You also don't believe your father, hm? ... I wonder who Yesung is for you?" asked Mr. Choi, Siwon paused, "He's ... My band mate ..." muttered Siwon, the middle aged man in front of him chuckled, "Siwon-ah, my son .. If later Yesung has come home, pay more attention to him, okay," said Mr. Choi, Siwon widened his eyes, "Going home?? I think he will continue with you?" Siwon asked, Mr. Choi shook his head, "So you want him to continue with me?" asked Mr. Choi, Siwon immediately shook his head, "I want him to be with me .." Siwon answered quickly, Mr. Choi sighed, "Alright, now go home .. Take care of your club well" said the middle aged man, Siwon hesitantly walk out of the room.

            Suddenly his gaze caught the figure he had seen, "You ... Why are you here?" Siwon asked, the tall thin man in front of him bowed, "I will meet Mr. Choi ..." the man replied while staring at Siwon from head to toe, "You're the doctor who had treated Yesung, right? What are you doing here?" Siwon asked, a tall man named Hangeng smiling, "Of course there is business with Mr. Choi, excuse me, I have to go in ..." said Hangeng while bowing and passed Siwon who was quietly staring at the tall man's back.

.

.

           Mr. Choi loosened his tie and entered a room, a black haired man who lying on the bed turned, "Are you home already, Daddy?" greeting the beautiful man while fixing his blanket, Mr. Choi smiled and sat on the bed while leaning on the back rest, "Siwon is returning to the office .. When will you return to his apartment? Does he also make a fuss again here?" asked Mr. Choi, Yesung smiled, "hmm .." Yesung murmured while closing his eyes. The middle aged man who sitting next to him sighed and the beautiful man bangs who was fall asleep.

.

.

A few days later.

            Siwon walked to the back porch of his father's house, he saw a petite figure who was looking at the backyard while leaning on the porch fence. The handsome man shifted the glass door, "Daddy, you ... Oh, Siwonie ... They let you in this time?" Yesung murmured, Siwon clenched his jaw, "I picked you up to go back to my apartment," said Siwon, Yesung smiled, his eyes turned to the door and saw a middle aged man standing there, "Sooner or later you two have to make up .. After all you both are a band mate .. " his words stopped because assistant Shin approached his ear, "Sungjoon-ssi called .. " his assistant whispered, Mr. Choi nodded and walked away.

.

            Siwon opened the apartment door and let Yesung enter first. The beautiful man put his bag on the couch and walked into the kitchen, Siwon raised his eyebrows and followed Yesung.

            He saw the beautiful man open the kitchen cabinet, "What are you looking for?" Siwon asked, Yesung turned his head for a moment, "Ramyun .. I really want to eat it .." Yesung answered while taking a packet of instant ramyun. Siwon approached and took another packet, "Let me cook for us," said Siwon while taking a packet of Ramyun in Yesung's hands, the beautiful man smiled and sat at the kitchen counter.

            After putting the seasoning powder and vegetables into the ramyun pot, Siwon glanced at Yesung behind him, the beautiful man was listening to music by swinging his legs. Once in a while he stare and bit his nails, Siwon refrained from approaching Yesung who was engrossed in his own world, but still the handsome man approached when Yesung was glancing at him and smiling.

            Siwon leaned between Yesung's thighs, his hand Yesung's thigh. The handsome man looked up, his eyes staring at the beautiful man's dark eyes. Siwon stared at Yesung's lips as the beautiful man's hand his arm, "I don't know what you and father have done behind me .. Let me keep to touch you like this .." Siwon whispered while turning his gaze to Yesung's eyes, "Siwonie .." Yesung whispered, but Siwon ignored Yesung's whisper and immediately scooped up the thin red lips.

            Yesung kissed Siwon back who immediately made their kiss heats up. Yesung whimpered as Siwon pulled his waist to stick their bodies tighter.

            "Siwonnie .. Our ramyun .." sighed Yesung when Siwon kissed his neck, the sound of the overflowing liquid immediately heard in Siwon's ear, the handsome man let go of Yesung's body and turned off the stove.

            Siwon looked at Yesung's red lower lip which was slightly swollen, "I really want to eat you .." Siwon whispered, Yesung pursed his lips, "You can eat me after I eat my ramyun" said Yesung while buttoning his shirt, Siwon widened his eyes and immediately prepared their ramyun at the table.

.

.

A year later.

            Yesung sat on the couch and hung up the phone. The beautiful man looked around, he stood up and entered the bedroom and found Siwon struggling with his DJ machine on the floor, "Why are you sitting on the floor like that?" Asked Yesung, Siwon raised his head and smiled, "Only cleaning my DJ deck.. What's the news?" asked Siwon.

             Yesung sitting on the bed, "Come with me looking for a new apartment for us" said Yesung, Siwon looked behind, "A new apartment? as fast as this? how can it be?" asked Siwon,Yesung smile, "We have enough savings to buy.. You said you want a bigger apartment with a room each one for us" said Yesung, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "But I started to prefer occupying this apartment with you" muttered Siwon, Yesung rolled his eyes, "But I can't cancel it, Okay.. What if our wardrobes and equipments start to increase, your apartment will feel cramped, Siwonie.. Apartment with 2 rooms will worthy of us" said Yesung.

            Siwon tilted his head, "Where did you get money for a 2-room apartment as soon as this from?" asked Siwon, Yesung widened his eyes, "I said, I saved up from our commission, do you not trust me?" said Yesung by slightly raising his voice, Siwon sighed, "Okay, I trust you.. What time we will out?" Siwon asked, Yesung stood up and opened the cupboard, "Right now.. Let's change clothes," said Yesung.

.

            That afternoon they headed to the Gangnam-gu area. In a fairly large apartment. They looked at the whole room, Yesung chatted with the seller, while Siwon saw the view of the city below them in the glass window.

            After the seller left, Yesung approached Siwon who was still standing by the window, "We take this ... You like it, right?" Yesung asked while looking at the view of the city below, Siwon turned, "Yesungie, slow down.. You're walking too fast.. I saw you're so busy with appointments, I appreciate it because our jobs are increasing ... But aren't you tired?" Siwon asked, Yesung smiled thinly, "I can't, Siwonie .. You said you believed me, so walk with me" said Yesung, his hand touched the glass window.

            Siwon hugged Yesung's shoulder, his finger held Yesung's chin and faced Yesung to him, "Okay .. I will always be with you .." Siwon whispered then kissed the thin red lips.

 

Flashback off.

 

 

I just missed his pink hair.. Just ignore me..

That gif wasn't related to the chapter.. *bow

I will appreciate if y'all upvote this or leave a comments, I love to talk with ya.. thanks..

 

~M~