Fourteen

Burn In The Moonlight

           Yesung and Siwon entered the club and headed for the usual couch. On the couch, there was a figure they knew, Yesung sat next to the beautiful red wine haired man, "Hyung, how are you?" said Yesung while holding Heechul's shoulder, the beautiful man smiled broadly, "Hi, my cute saeng, you look better .. Hug me" Heechul said while pulling Yesung's body. Siwon raised his eyebrows and sat on the couch, "You didn't say hello to me, Hyung?" Siwon asked, Heechul laughed.

           "Hi, Siwon-ah ... Satisfied, huh? We've often met but not with Yesung ... There is someone who wants to meet with my cute saeng, but he hasn't come yet" Heechul said, Yesung smiled, "Really? I really appreciate your help, Hyung ... Although it's not sure he will likes our performance" said Yesung, Heechul clicked his tongue, "He will like it... Don't call me a space big star if i can't promote you two" Heechul said laughing, Yesung smiled broadly.

           Siwon pulled Yesung's arm to sit next to him and wrapped his arms around Yesung's slim waist, "Hyung, you haven't seen our performance, how can you promote us, don't tell me you're only promoting him," Siwon said. Heechul glanced at Siwon's arm which wrapped possessively around Yesung's waist, his lips smirking, "A cute man like him is too cute to be ignored, who knows my friend who is already established is in love with Yesung" Heechul said, Yesung pouted, "Hyung .. I'm looking for a client, not a partner" Yesung said while his hands leaned on the couch because his body was still stuck to Siwon's body, "Tsk, you guys really share the same brain cells ..." Heechul muttered.

            Some women approached them, "Oppa, we're coming again!" shrieked Vict. Siwon turned and smiled, "Ashley isn't coming tonight?" Siwon asked while looking at the women alternately, "No ... Tonight she attended a meeting with her father's colleagues... You know, Oppa .. Among the four of us, Ash will be the ceo first, she is so lucky" said Mina while sitting in couch. Siwon nodded and glanced at Yesung who was slightly swaying enjoying the music.

            "Alright.. I will work," Siwon said to Yesung, the beautiful man turned and smiled, "Have fun on the stage.. I will accompany Heechul Hyung and wait for his friend to doing my business" Yesung said while releasing Siwon's hand around his waist. Siwon clenched his teeth and walked towards his small stage.

.

           Siwon concentrated on his deck as the corner of his eye caught a tall thin man approaching the couch near his stage. Heechul looked happy to welcome the new man, they embraced. Then Yesung stood up and bowed. Heechul seemed to introduce them, then they shook hands. Heechul whispered to the tall man with the short cut hair, then the man nodded and guided Yesung to walk.

           Siwon's eyes followed the movements of the two men sitting on the bar chairs. They seemed to be having a serious conversation, Siwon turned his gaze to the crowd in front of him, the dance floor lights blinking in colors but the lights in the corner there looked brighter for him, immediately the corner of his eye caught Yesung's movements that seemed to be standing, but the handsome man's hands grab Yesung's arm and guide him to sit back.

           Now they are talking face to face. The tall man's hand held the end of the small back of Yesung's chair. The beautiful man looked down and the tall man in front of him whispered in his ear. Siwon grabbed the DJ's table, the handsome man opened his lips and it fidgety, he looked away and caught the Heechul expression who was smirking at him, Siwon clicked his tongue and took his mic, "Everyone .. Make some noise!!" he shouted followed the screams and applause of the crowd in front of him.

.

           Yesung and the tall man returned to the couch, Heechul smiled at their arrival and raised his glass, "Yaah, why are you down like that?" Heechul said in Yesung's ear, Yesung glanced at Heechul, "You don't need to do this, Hyung ... This is embarrassing" Yesung said, Heechul laughed, "Come on .. Consider this a gift from me to you .. When will you guys meet again?" Heechul said, Yesung clicked his tongue, "Tomorrow ..." Yesung said briefly, Heechul only giggled and hugged Yesung.

.

           After Heechul and his friend left, Yesung focused more on his phone. He gasped when someone suddenly sat next to him, "Haish, you surprised me .." said Yesung while holding his chest, Siwon grinned while gulping down a glass of vodka in front of him, "Now tell me, about our new job" Siwon whispered as he brought his face closer to Yesung's face, the beautiful man backed his body, "Mm, fine ..? He will contact me immediately" Yesung answered while shifting his body, "Why are you avoiding me?" said Siwon while continuing to approach Yesung, the beautiful man opened his lips, "Because we are still at the club, Siwonie" Yesung said, he could see a handsome face flushed in the dim light.

           Yesung glanced back when his back reached the edge of the couch, his eyes widened when Siwon's hand suddenly held the edge of the couch back, "You drunk, huh?" Yesung whispered while raising one knee and his hand to hold Siwon's body closer, the handsome man chuckled and lowered Yesung's feet, he put his head on Yesung's chest and fell asleep, "Haish, how dare you fall asleep here" Yesung murmured, the beautiful man raised his hand to call the club waiter, a young man wearing a vest approached.

            "Please help me get him to the car, we will go home early, it's okay?" said Yesung, the young man bowed and lifted Siwon's body. "Oppa .. You're home already?!" shouted a blond woman, Yesung smiled, "Your DJ is drunk, Vict!" Yesung shouted, the women giggled while looking at the young man who was carrying Siwon who was sleeping. Yesung waved and followed the young man.

 

 

Double updates for today... *bye