Forty five

Burn In The Moonlight

            Yesung sat on the floor staring at the city view while listening to music on his cellphone, his hands gripping the fruit knife tightly. Then he saw the reflection in the glass and smiled, "Siwonie .. Ah, you ..." Yesung murmured as he saw the tall man sitting next to him, "You don't want to go to bed, hyung? It's too cold on the floor" Chanyeol said while taking the knife from Yesung's hand gently.

            Yesung smiled and shook his head, "I miss singing .. Listen to my voice, Yeolie," Yesung said, then he sang a few verses of the song, "Your voice is still hoarse, hyung ... Don't force yourself" Chanyeol said, Yesung pouted, the blond young man laughed, "You and Hyunwoo look alike, Are you sure you two aren't siblings?" Yesung asked while tilting his head to observe Chanyeol's face, "Hyung ... Our surname is not the same and he is rich" said Chanyeol, Yesung laughed, "But who knows ... Tsk, come on take me to the room" Yesung said while trying to stand on help by Chanyeol.

 

            As they passed Siwon's room, Yesung grabbed Chanyeol's arm, "Is he home?" Yesung asked, Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, "He comes home occasionally but you always fall asleep, it seems like he's busy doing something... I don't know, he spent all his time in the club" Chanyeol answered, Yesung walked back into his room, "And to Heechul hyung's apartment?" Yesung asked, Chanyeol opened his lips, "I didn't know that, hyung ... Now tell me, what do you want to eat or want to do something? play games?" Chanyeol asked shortly after placing Yesung on the bed.

            The beautiful black haired man smiled and Chanyeol's hair, "I remember something ... You were there when I was blotto, right? I felt you were so close" whispered Yesung, Chanyeol lowered his head. Yesung cupped the young man's face, "Thanks .. Yeolie" Yesung whispered, Chanyeol nodded and smiled, "Are you okay? I mean, you really have been through many uncomfortable things, I mean, if I were you .. I don't know whether I can live my life, hyung .. I salute you, you're so strong" Chanyeol whispered while holding Yesung's small hand, "I don't know .. I'm used to working hard to compete with fellow trainees, some trainees do things so they can debut.. I don't think I'm the same as them because me and hyung were lovers, I was very hesitant when hyung asked me to sleep with other people, but he said, if I was willing to do it, he would love me more .. And I did it .. I'm not people who deserve all of you treat well .. I'm dirty" Yesung murmured, "No, hyung .. You're a precious person to us, I admire you, Ahjussi adore you, Heechul hyung spoiled you and Siwon hyung .. He loved you" said Chanyeol, Yesung laughed, "You only have a sweet mouth but thanks .. I'm sleepy" said Yesung while laying himself down, Chanyeol gently wrapped the slender body.

.

.

            That night, Yesung tilted his body and opened his eyes, the beautiful black haired man widened his eyes when he saw a pair of eyes staring at him, "You're here ..." Yesung whispered, the handsome man in front of him smiled, Siwon's big hands rubbed his cheeks and brushed Yesung's black hair, his hand lifted Yesung's head and slipped his arm down to make his arm a Yesung pillow, then his hand dropped to Yesung's back and stopped at the waist of the beautiful man, Siwon pulled him so that their bodies were sticking.

            "I miss your eyes .." Siwon whispered, Yesung smiled and looked at Siwon's eyes, their noses rubbed against each other, Siwon's eyes dropped to Yesung's lips, "And your lips ..." Siwon whispered at Yesung's lips, his lips gently touching the thin lips. Teasing that lips with a soft peck, Yesung closed his eyes when their lips interlocked.

            Yesung's hand Siwon's black hair and squeezed it as Siwon his lower lip, "Do you want to sing again? When you recover, we will perform together again, I have something for you," whispered Siwon, his fingers tracing Yesung's neck, "I will look forward to that moment .. I will recover quickly" Yesung whispered, Siwon smiled, "Good .." Siwon said while scooping Yesung's swollen lips and holding his slim body tighter.

.

            Yesung opened his eyes, he looked to his side but there was no one. The beautiful man sat on the edge of his bed, "It was all just a dream ..." he muttered as he chuckled. Yesung walked out of the room slowly. The clock showed 3 o'clock in the morning, he felt no longer sleepy. He walked into the kitchen to make coffee. The beautiful man waiting for his coffee to be ready in front of the coffee maker.

            The longer he felt someone was watching him, suddenly he felt someone passing behind him, Yesung turned and leaned on the counter, "Daddy?.. Yeolie?.. Siwonie?.." he whispered in a trembling voice, Yesung shifted to get out of the kitchen.

            He felt someone pass him again, "Anyone .. It's not funny" Yesung whispered, sweat running down his body. He tried to reach the door but suddenly a hand pulled him, "Nooo ..." he whispered trembling as an arm wrapped around his chest, he smelled the perfume he knew, Yesung widened his eyes and shook his head, "Nooo ... Let me go ... Please ... Let me go ... Hyung .. " he whispered even more trembling when he felt cold on the back of his nape. His body tried to free himself from the grip of the strong arm.

            His breath choked when a body pinned him against the wall, his cheeks pressed against the cold wall, his hands trying to reach the wall, looking for anything to hold. His chest felt tight, his breath gasping, Yesung closed his eyes, "I'm going to die ... Nooo ... I don't want to die ..." he thought as he clasped his hands against the wall.

 

 

 

Hi.. My spring fairies...

My story almost reach to the end, please let me know what do you think bout this... Or if you don't wanna talk to me, just please up vote it...  That's okay for me...  Thanks ^^

~M~