Twenty Six

Burn In The Moonlight

            Yesung walked into a musical instrument shop following a tall, handsome young man, "Chanyeol-ah, you're back .. And bring a friend!" someone shouted from inside the shop, Chanyeol laughed, "Yeah, Hyung ... He's Yesung Hyung" Chanyeol said, Yesung smiled and bowed, "How are you?" he said to a man who was shorter than him, "I know you're a solo singer, I'm Donghae .. how did you meet?" said the man named Donghae.

            Chanyeol embraced Yesung's shoulder, "That's a long story, Hyung .." Chanyeol answered, Yesung smiled and nodded, Donghae laughed, "Okay .. Just because Yesung-ssi is here, doesn't mean you're lazy to work .." said Donghae, Chanyeol laughing and thumbs up.

            Chanyeol gave a small tour in the shop and played a song with his guitar. Yesung took some photos and he reopened his abandoned SNS. Many notifications and DMs come in, but he ignores them. The beautiful man uploaded his photo and his notification ringtone went crazy again. Yesung put his cellphone in the bag.

            Chanyeol approached him with a questioning face, "Hyung ... why is your face like that?" Chanyeol asked with wide eyes, Yesung smiled, "You know, I haven't renewed the SNS for a long time and I tried it just now .. Look at my notice that's gone crazy ..." Yesung said, Chanyeol laughed, "Of course your fans who are used to getting your updates have been waiting for you for a long time, so when you update again, of course they will respond so quickly" Chanyeol said while taking his cellphone and opening the SNS, "Woah .. You looks cute, look, someone doesn't believe this is you .. Mm .. Nope ... Tsk ... I already liked" Chanyeol said while smiling.

             "How do they respond?" Yesung asked, Chanyeol hugged Yesung's shoulder, "Most of them were surprised by your new appearance, some said they missed your blonde hair, and there were bad comments, but that was normal, right? They were just jealous," said Chanyeol, Yesung laughed.

            Suddenly his cellphone rang, Yesung picked it up and looked at the caller id, "Yeah, Siwonie .. I was in a musical instrument shop ... No need, I'll take the bus ... Is your date over? Alright, I'll send my location" Yesung said while hanging up the phone and sighing, he sent his location to Siwon.

            Chanyeol stared at Yesung's gestures, "Was he your friend from your apartment yesterday? He sounded angry" said the wide eyed young man, Yesung smiled, "No ... He was just worried, i think.." Yesung murmured, Chanyeol nodded, "Is he your lover?" Chanyeol asked, Yesung leaned on the shoulder of the taller youth, "He is my band mate, I don't know ..." Yesung murmured.

            Chanyeol slipped his big fingers into Yesung's little fingers, "They're right, your fingers are like a girl" muttered Chanyeol, Yesung laughed and hit Chanyeol's who burst out laughed chest, "But, Hyung .. I want to make a confession ..." said Chanyeol, Yesung furrowed his eyebrows, "We're 8 years apart ..." Chanyeol said while frowning, Yesung widened his eyes, "Really? Oh God .. You're so tall, huh? You're a giant baby to me" Yesung murmured while staring at the grinning Chanyeol.

            "But seriously, Hyung ... Who was the old man in your apartment earlier? Looks like he isn't your father. Why are you reluctant to answer it earlier? ... Don't tell me after the incident at the restaurant that time has made you ..." Chanyeol murmured, "Yeolie .. "Yesung murmured while rolling his eyes, Chanyeol grimaced. "He is Siwon's father ... And sorry, I suddenly hugged you like that earlier" said Yesung, Chanyeol laughed,.

            "Ah, that's okay, Hyung .. Ahjussi had asked me things" Chanyeol said, Yesung raising his eyebrows, "What is his question and how is your answer?" Yesung asked.

            Chanyeol changed his sitting position to face the beautiful black haired man, "He asked, who I am and how we met, what is our relationship .. I introduce myself, because I am a polite boy .. I said we have met long time ago, but only close in the near future .. I didn't said we met because of an incident at that restaurant, Hyung, don't worry ... Then I said I'm a lucky fan who can get close to his idol and will always be by your side .. " Chanyeol said with a proud smile.

            Yesung was stunned by Chanyeol words, then the beautiful man laughed, "Yaah, why are you laughing? Yaah .." Chanyeol asked, Yesung waved his hand, "It's nothing, I like your answer .. Good boy" said Yesung while staring at the figure entering the shop.

            Yesung smile, "How was your date?" Yesung asked, looking up, the handsome man standing in front of him crossed his arms to his chest, "Fine ... Would you introduce him to me?" Siwon asked while glancing at Chanyeol.

            Yesung stood followed by the tall boy, "He is Chanyeol ... The young man who saved me at the restaurant ... Yeolie, he is Siwon, my band mate" said Yesung, Chanyeol bowed and held out his hand, Siwon shook his hand strongly, "Thank you for accompanying him, Chanyeol-ssi ... Yesungie, let's go home" said Siwon while holding Yesung's hand, the beautiful man smiled and waved to Chanyeol.

            Donghae walked closer to Chanyeol who was stunned staring at the exit, "Don't tell me he already has a lover. I see you admire him so much" said Donghae, Chanyeol pouted, "They're just band mates ... At least Yesung Hyung said like that to me" Chanyeol murmured. Donghae patted Chanyeol on the shoulder and left the tall, wide eyed young man who was still pensive.

.

            Yesung put his bag in the back seat, he glanced at Siwon who was silent, "What's wrong? Why are you silent?" Yesung asked, Siwon closed his eyes, "I'm worried about you and you have fun alone with him .." murmured Siwon, Yesung touched Siwon's cheek, "I already told you I could face your father .. I'm lucky he came to convince your father .. You should can calm down after this, I made him my protector .. " Yesung murmured.

            Siwon glanced at Yesung, "And what is the reward for him? your body? have you forgotten your Hyung?!" said Siwon, Yesung widened his eyes, "Siwon .. Why did you bring my Hyung now? haish, he's still so young .. But I'm sure he can protect me" Yesung said, Siwon glared and pulled of Yesung's nape, "You got rid of me now ?! You think I can't protect you ?!" growled Siwon, Yesung chuckled, "You can't .. Enjoy your days with her, isn't she your first love?" Yesung whispered on Siwon's lips, the handsome man hissed and kissed Yesung's lips harshly.

            The beautiful man pushed Siwon's body, "Are you crazy ?! We're on the road side now !!" Yesung shouted, Siwon clenched his teeth, "I don't care ..." he growled as he kissed Yesung's lips again, this time gently. Yesung felt Siwon's kisses by squeezing the handsome man's front shirt.

Yeah, that kiss ... Yesung can't help it at all.