Twenty Five

Burn In The Moonlight

            "Don't you like her? Why do you now look unenthusiastic about this matchmaking? I'm curious about what you've been doing lately, my son ..." said Mr. Choi, Siwon looked down, Mr. Choi smiled, "Now go to the hotel where Liu wen stay, convey your apologies last night ... Don't worsen relations between families that have been well established" said Mr. Choi, Siwon sighed, "Alright, father ... But are we going to meet her together?" asked Siwon, Mr. Choi chuckled and held Siwon's shoulder, "You're a grown man, do you have to invite your father to meet a woman?" said Mr. Choi, Siwon seemed to think, "Are you worried about Yesung-ssi? I will accompany him ... Hurry up and get ready" said Mr. Choi while sitting on the couch.

             Siwon hesitantly walked into the bedroom, he saw Yesung was wearing casual clothes and holding his cellphone. Hearing Siwon enter, the beautiful man raised his face, "Is your father home?" Yesung asked, Siwon glanced at the door, "Not yet ... Err, Yesungie, I'll come out for a moment, if you're uncomfortable being only with my father, you better get out, pretend there's an appointment or something ... Do I need to call Heechul Hyung to get you out of here?" Siwon asked while sitting on the bed.

            Yesung smiled, "Why are you so worried? Go head .. You have to meet her, right? ... Just relax, I can face your father" Yesung whispered while cupping Siwon's face, "Are you sure? I mean, my father .. He seems to want to be alone with you" whispered Siwon, Yesung gave a short kiss on Siwon's lips, "I'm okay, Siwonie .. I'm used to dealing with this, trust me" whispered Yesung while stand up and walk out of the room. Siwon sighed and opened the closet to change clothes.

             Yesung went out into the living room and bowed to Mr. Choi, "I'm sorry, Mr. Choi, I didn't greet you properly" said Yesung, Mr. Choi smiled, "It's okay, Yesung-ssi .. Sit down" said Mr. Choi, Yesung smile, "Do you want coffee or tea, sir?" Yesung asked, Mr. Choi smiled, "Just water ..." answered the middle aged man, Yesung nodded and went to get a glass of water.

             Siwon came out and looked around the room, he saw his father sitting on the couch calmly, "Father, I'm leaving.." said Siwon, Mr. Choi stood up and followed Siwon to the door, "Say my greet to Liu wen .." said Mr. Choi, Siwon nodded and walked towards the elevator. Mr. Choi smiled and entered back into Siwon's apartment.

 

At the restaurant.

            Siwon had an uneasy lunch, the beautiful woman in front of him was quietly watching, "Are you having a problem?" asked Liu wen, Siwon looked at Liu wen and smiled, "Nothing .." Siwon answered briefly, Liu wen smiled and continued eating.

            Suddenly his cellphone rang, when Siwon saw the caller id, he took a handkerchief on the table to wipe his lips, "Sorry, I have to pick up the phone for a moment ... Excuse me" Siwon said, Liu Wen nodded and smiled.

            The handsome man walked hurriedly into the bathroom hallway, "How is he now, hyung?" Siwon asked, "Aish, you ... He isn't in the apartment, I have knocked many times, but it looks like there is no one inside. I also called him but he didn't answer" Heechul replied.

            Siwon bit his lips and massaged his temples, "Should I call father?" Siwon murmured, "Tsk ... You give me a headache and have to skip my lunch. If you're on a date, why do you think of other person ... If you want to pay attention to the other person, you should be more firm. Stop your date ... You're stupid!!" Heechul shouted.

            Siwon rolled his eyes, "Hyung ... You know, I was forced to do it, it's because of my father," Siwon said, laugh sounded from across the phone, "So you don't love Liu wen anymore? Oow, why am I not surprised? Your choice is clear .. Now all you have to do is firmed your attitude .. Talk to your father, if you keep doing this, those person who will be hurt, Siwon-ah" said Heechul.

            Siwon closed his eyes, "It's just, I don't know about his feelings ..." murmured Siwon, "Then you have to find out, pabo!!" Heechul shouted as he hung up, Siwon pensive and went out of the hallway.

            Siwon returned to the table and saw Liu wen having finished her lunch, "Sorry .. Did I take too long?" Siwon asked, Liu Wen laughed, "Ah, it's alright ... Have you finished your business?" asked Liu wen, Siwon nodded, "It's only a club affair .." Siwon replied.

              Liu wen smiled and held Siwon's wrist, "Speaking of clubs ... Why don't you invite Yesung-ssi to lunch with us? I also want to know him more .. I heard he was once a famous singer" said Liu Wen, Siwon smiled, "He .. I will invite him one day" Siwon replied.

            Liu wen smiled, "I will look forward to it, are you two so close? It seems like he's a good man" said Liu Wen, Siwon smiled, "We met by chance, but yeah .. In this year we made very close friendships. Bad things have been happened to him and I felt responsible after adding one more problem to him ... So, here we are, a rather long and complicated history" murmured Siwon thoughtfully, Liu wen smiled, "Alright, please take me home, I must immediately prepare my next business trip" said Liu Wen while taking her handbag. Siwon swiftly backed Liu wen's chair, the beautiful woman smiled and stood up.

            They left the restaurant and headed for the parking lot. Suddenly Siwon's eyes caught the figure of a beautiful black haired man standing near the motorbike, beside him was standing a tall young man taking a helmet and wearing it to the shorter beautiful man. The beautiful man smiled beautifully, he climbed behind the young man and hugged the young man's waist. They take pictures before leaving the parking lot. Siwon was stunned to see that scene, "Yesung.." he murmured.

            Liu wen touched Siwon's tense arms, "Hey, what's up?" whispered Liu wen, Siwon quickly returned to the real world, "Come on .. I will take you home .." Siwon said as he opened the door for Liu wen, the beautiful woman smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey ... My Spring Fairies...

Is it okay if my story has a quite number of chapters this time ??

It seems like my juice is being abundant lately ...^^

~M~