Six

Burn In The Moonlight

           They have been dancing and enjoying the moonlight in the sand for an hour, when Yesung's phone rings. The beautiful man took Siwon's hand on his waist and picked up the phone, "Hyung ... I can explain ... Okay, I'm going there now" said Yesung, the beautiful man took his shoes, "I have to go back, I hope we meet again, Siwon -ssi "Yesung said while walking past Siwon, the handsome man realized when his body began to feel the cold sea breeze. Siwon took his shoes and jacket, the handsome man ran to follow Yesung.

.

           Yesung knocked on the door and stepped in when the door opened, but he was shocked when Sungjoon dragged him harshly, "Why did you leave Mr. Byun in the hall?!" Sungjoon shouted, Yesung widened his eyes, "He insisted on having in the hall bathroom, Hyung ... He was too drunk when I left him" said Yesung, grimacing because of the pain in his wrist, "You're lying ... He said you left with other man, huh!!" Sungjoon shouted.

           Yesung averted his eyes, but Sungjoon grabbed Yesung's arms, "Hyung, it hurts ... Let me go" Yesung said, Sungjoon let go of his grip and threw Yesung on the couch, "You dare to order me, huh ... Tell me, why are you neglecting your duties" said Sungjoon while cupping Yesung's face, the beautiful man closed his eyes, trying to calm himself, "The new man ... You once said, he was my next target ... Forgive me for refusing to have with Mr. Byun in the bathroom. Moreover, the new man who pulled me away ... He was so naive to think I was being abused, maybe ... " said Yesung while holding Sungjoon's hand, his jaw ached, "Hm, is he Choi Siwon?? Alright ... I think I can forgive you this time," said Sungjoon while let go of his grip and Yesung's red cheeks.

           "Hyung ... Please, free me from this duties, I am willing if I have to lose some onair shows and offair shows because of that ... There are many of our other younger artists, I beg you ..." Yesung whispered while holding Sungjoon's hand . The handsome man glanced at Yesung and rolled up his shirt sleeves, "You have forgotten our agreement? I have given you everything until you become a singer like this ... And this is how you repay?" said Sungjoon, Yesung shook his head, "I'm willing to always be here because I love you, Hyung ... Not because I want fame, how many times do I have to say that I love you and are willing to do anything for you!!" Yesung shouted, Sungjoon hissed angrily at Yesung's shout.

           The handsome man dragged Yesung to the bed, crushed him and about to punch him, Yesung closed his eyes. But Sungjoon held his fist and sat on Yesung's body, "I just love my money ... You still have to apologize to Mr. Byun and get close to our new client too, remember that ... Now go back to your room" said Sungjoon coldly as he came down from Yesung's body, the beautiful man sat and smoothed his blonde hair. He continued to look at Sungjoon who stood in front of glass window and walked out of the room. Yesung walked to the elevator to go downstairs.

.

           Meanwhile, Siwon was talking on his phone, reporting his literally 'warm' meeting with Yesung and occasionally keeping his phone away from his ear because of the screams of his female friends.

           Suddenly he saw a petite figure who exited the elevator and walked into the hallway. Siwon immediately hung up the phone and ran to the figure, "Yesung-ssi ... Are you going to rest? May I accompany you to your room?" Siwon asked, Yesung turned his head and smiled faintly, "Get some rest, Siwon-ssi ... We will meet again tomorrow" Yesung answered, but his steps stopped because Siwon held his face, "Your cheeks are red .." said Siwon, Yesung let go of Siwon's hand on his face, "I'm okay..." Yesung murmured and walking again. Siwon suddenly pulled Yesung's hand toward his room, Yesung rolled his eyes but still followed Siwon.

           Siwon unlocked the door to his room without let go of Yesung's hand. After closing the door and locked it, the handsome man sat Yesung on the couch. Siwon took a towel and an ice block, gently Siwon pressed the reddish bruise on Yesung's cheek, "You really don't need to do this, Siwon-ssi ..." Yesung whispered in a low voice, "This is nothing for me, really" said Siwon, smiling.

           Yesung looked at Siwon's face and cupped his face, "Your face ... Handsome ..." Yesung whispered, Siwon laughed, "I know ..." said Siwon, Yesung clicking his tongue, "My friends send greetings to you, they're your fans" said Siwon, Yesung smiled broadly, "Really? Say hello from me too for them" said Yesung, Siwon smiled and continued to focus on compressing Yesung's bruises.

           "Why did you join our agency?" Yesung asked, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "You want an honest answer?" Siwon asked, Yesung nodded, "First, because my father's small company is facing a financial crisis, secondly, because I like parties ..." Siwon answered, Yesung burst out laughing, "That's a too honest answer ..." Yesung said, Siwon was silent, "Your crescent eyes appear ... They're right, you're cute" murmured Siwon.

           "Haish ... Now say, do you have any other work?" Yesung asked, "You can't say work yet, it's just that my hobby is DJ-ing at my club" Siwon replied, Yesung raised his eyebrows, "You have to show off tomorrow night, Siwon-ssi" said Yesung, Siwon grimaced and waved his hand.

           That night, Yesung spent the night in Siwon's room, after calling his manager to deliver his handbag.