Forty

Burn In The Moonlight

            They arrived at a closed playground, Siwon guided Yesung into a sand pool, "Why did you bring me here? You know we have to work .. You brought beer instead, what the hell is this?" said Yesung while looking around.

            Siwon took out his cellphone and played a song, a song that Yesung had played on the beach, "This is the song when we first met .." Siwon said as he opened his shoes and entered the sand pool, Yesung followed Siwon and stood in the middle of sand pool.

            Siwon sat on the sand and drank his beer, while Yesung felt the summer breeze blowing in his hair, "This isn't the beach .." said Yesung, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "It's still sandy .." Siwon replied, Yesung rolled his eyes, "We should drink wine ... Not beer" Yesung said, Siwon chuckled, "You're demanding too much .." Siwon said while increasing the volume of his cellphone.

            Yesung looked at the clear sky and full of stars, "If I could go up there .. Enjoy the silence and darkness .." said Yesung, Siwon walked over while offering his beer can, "You wouldn't bring me along? I would be lonely down here... " said Siwon.

            Yesung chuckled and looked at the handsome man who was looking at the sky, his thin lips carved into a gentle smile, his hands traced Siwon's chest and shoulders. The beautiful man put his hand on Siwon's neck and Siwon's hand was on Yesung's pelvis.

            They dance an hours in the sand and under the night sky again. "Yesungie, you will stay with me right?" whispered Siwon, Yesung smiled, "I'm not going anywhere ..." Yesung whispered, Siwon smiled until his dimples were visible, "Even though you're going to marry father??" Siwon asked.

            Yesung furrowed his eyebrows, "Me?? with your father?? Hahaha, you're stupid .. I already consider daddy as my own father, Siwonie, hahaha .." Yesung said with amusement, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "But ... Heechul Hyung, he said that father will took you completely from Sungjoon-ssi .. Even he has managed to infiltrate Sungjoon-ssi's friendship circle" said Siwon.

             Yesung laughed, "Please don't fully believe in Heechul Hyung's words, he loves to teased you .. Yeah, Daddy managed to convince Sungjoon Hyung that he was on the same side ... we might meet each other and spend the night together, but I never made love to your father" said Yesung, Siwon more widened his eyes, "But the story about your family is true, right?" Siwon asked, Yesung nodded, "They became hostages so that I would hide this and use me again" Yesung murmured while looking down.

            Siwon lifted Yesung's chin and touched their noses, "Why did you close yourself to me and make me being a stupid man" whispered Siwon, Yesung pouted, "I didn't mean it like that .. I don't even know why I have to explain this to you .. I'm just your servant, I don't deserve anything from you ..".

            "Stupid .." Yesung's whisper stopped because Siwon had whispered on his lips and kissed his lips gently, yet passionately.

 

 

The next day.

             Yesung opened his eyes and saw Siwon still sleeping beside him. The beautiful man sat until his blanket came down, he didn't bother covering his body and took his cellphone in his pants on the floor. Yesung opened a message from a number. He thought it was a job offer or something else.

'Yesung-ssi .. I have an evidence photos of your ion activities among businessmen and officials .. If you want to give me confirmation, explanation or whatever .. Meet me at the cafe near your apartment at 12 pm.. If you try to avoid me, I wouldn't hesitate to upload news and photos of your date with those old people .. See you later' Write that message.

            Yesung bit his lip, he typed something on his screen, "Your statement is totally untrue, I wouldn't meet people carelessly, unless you really have proof .. Sorry, I wouldn't respond to you .. Thank you' Yesung took his boxer.

            He walked out of the room and sat on the couch. The sound of message came again, Yesung opened his cellphone, a photo was seen, he and a middle aged man with his hands on his waist entered a restaurant, then entered a message.

'This is the beginning, I still have another photos, see you at the cafe'.

            Yesung closes his eyes, he still remembers that day, Sungjoon always had a private party, but at that time the tax official insisted on taking him to dinner at his favorite restaurant and did an inappropriate things to him.

             Yesung leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt a soft touch on his chest, "Siwonie ... Can I open myself to you now?" Yesung whispered as he opened his eyes and looked at the handsome face on top of him. "I would be honored if you want to do it ..." Siwon replied, the handsome man let go of his arms in Yesung and climbed onto the couch.

             They looked at each other, Siwon's hand grasped Yesung's wrist, "I must immediately clear my name, someone has found my actions while serving hyung's clients .. I plan to speed up daddy's plan, but I need your help .. With your cold head .." Yesung said while looked at Siwon with determination. The handsome man smiled and nodded.

.

.

             Yesung entered the cafe near his apartment. The scent of coffee greeted his nose, but he focused more on being someone who wanted to meet him.

            Suddenly his gaze saw someone he had met, the brown haired man sat near the window and looked at him, the man smiled, Yesung nodded and smiled, then he returned his eyes to the other side of the cafe.

            "Yesung-ssi !!" someone shouted, the beautiful man turned towards the voice. Siwon's new guy smiled and waved his hand. Yesung thought maybe the reporter who contacted him that morning came late, so he decided to talk briefly with the brown haired man. Yesung walked to the table of brown haired man who stood waiting for him to approach.

.

.

            Siwon parked his car and immediately entered his father's office. The handsome man knocked briefly and opened the door, he saw his father and assistant Shin studying a file. The two men in suits turned their heads, "Siwon-ah, my son, what's brought you to the office this morning?" said Mr. Choi, assistant Shin tidied the open file on his desk, then stood next to his father.

            Siwon his lips nervously and sat on the chair, "Father ... Yesung has told me everything ..." he stopped and saw his father's expression that became serious, "Yesungie .. He wants you to speed up your plans and now tell me everything because I don't want continue to be a useless man who doesn't know anything and I will be ready to do anything for him .. " said Siwon, while clenching his hands.

            Mr. Choi raised his eyebrows and chuckled. "Hehehe, alright, you look serious now, good job .. Actually Yesung has telling me about you .. This lunch he met someone, also Sungjoon-ssi .. Our job is to secure his family first .. So if it's time for him to act , his family has been in a safe place, you understand? .. You know, for a man as beautiful and petite as he is, he is extraordinary, I really admire him .. " said Mr. Choi, Siwon rolled his eyes, "Father ... Don't need to provoke me, I already know everything" murmured Siwon, Mr. Choi was silent and glanced at assistant Shin who was holding his laughter.

             The middle aged man cleared his throat, he stood up and approached Siwon, "Because of that, fought for him, my son .. Like I fought for him all this time .. I was annoyed to see you like a coward who didn't want to confess your feelings for him" said Mr. Choi while squeezing Siwon's shoulder, "Father .. " murmured Siwon, Mr. Choi raised his hand, "Liu wen has told me about the way you see Yesung .. It's just that you're slow like a turtle, now come with me ... Assistant Shin, quickly contact Jungso-ssi, we will move this afternoon, " said Mr. Choi, assistant Shin bowed and out of the room.

            Mr. Choi opened his suit and took a gun in his drawer, Siwon widened his eyes "Why is your face like that? Take this!" said Mr. Choi while throwing a gun at him, the handsome man caught it nervously.

 

 

 

I can't update this chapter last week, because I went to Jakarta to attend the Super Show 8...

I'm so happy to meet them in person, their concerts are no joke...^^

~M~