Forty one

Burn In The Moonlight

            "Yesung-ssi, you look good this time, still remember me, right? I'm Kyuhyun .." said the brown haired man in front of him, Yesung smiled, "Of course I remember you, Kyuhyun-ssi, what brought you here?" Yesung asked, Kyuhyun propped his chin and stared at the road, "Siwon-ssi brought me here once, their hot chocolate is not bad" Kyuhyun answered, Yesung smiled, "Try coffee here .. Their coffee I highly recommend, you know" said Yesung.

            Kyuhyun chuckled, "I don't like coffee ... That's why me and Siwon-ssi are totally unmatched .. Our similarity is that we only like to drink, conversation when drunk is not the right way to talk to each other seriously" Kyuhyun said. Yesung slightly opened his lips, the beautiful man didn't understand what the man in front of him was talking about.

            Yesung returned his eyes around the cafe, suddenly he felt someone approaching him. Yesung looked to the side, two of his hyung's bodyguards were already beside their table, "Who are you two?" Kyuhyun asked, Yesung turned to the brown haired man and smiled, "They're just my hyung's bodyguards, it's okay, Kyuhyun-ssi" Yesung said, but one of the people grabbed his arm.

            "Wait ... Hyung hasn't called me, I still have time to drink coffee here .. I have to meet someone" said Yesung, the bodyguard turned to Kyuhyun, "Boss said you had a sudden schedule right now, come on" said the bodyguard while pulling Yesung's arm forcefully until the black haired man stood up, "Okay ... Okay, I can walk by myself ... Sorry, Kyuhyun-ssi, I can't accompany you, see you later" Yesung said while clenching his jaw to hold back his anger as the bodyguard grabbed his waist and dragged him away.

            Kyuhyun held the table that slightly nudged. He put his cellphone into his bag and stood following the three people who came out of the cafe, he waited until Yesung got into a luxury black car, then ran into his car. Without them knowing, a tall blond man also observed Yesung's movements and wore his helmet back.

.

.

            Siwon drove his car with Mr. Choi's direction to Yesung's parents' apartment. The middle aged man glanced at Siwon, whose eyes were fixed on the road, "My son, if later you have met him, immediately tell him your feelings ... Show him that he's not alone, I have seen him suffer ... Sungjon-ssi has always considered me low because I was kowtow on him, but when I saw what your Yesung had gone through ... He was a strong man" murmured Mr. Choi, Siwon glanced at his pensive father.

 

Flashback on.

            Mr. Choi covered Yesung's body with a bed sheet and lifted his body to the bathroom. His eyes looked in every corner of the room and found a CCTV in the upper corner. The middle aged man sat Yesung's body into the toilet, but the petite body was too weak. Yesung leaned on Mr. Choi's stomach, his little hands reaching for the middle aged man's clothes, "Daddy ... Let me serve you, mm ..." Yesung whispered, his cat's eyes still closed, but his red and swollen lips kept smiling. His lips keep babbled and giggled because he was still blotto.

            "I'm sorry .." whispered Mr. Choi as he opened his own shirt and lifted Yesung to the shower booth. He turned the warm water lever so that the steam covered the glass wall booth. Middle aged man took Yesung on his lap, "Yesung-ah, come to your senses, it's me .." whispered Mr. Choi in the middle of the sound of the water. His hands rinsed Yesung's body which was filled with the remaining liquid of Sungjoon's clients.

            Yesung's eyes opened slightly as Mr. Choi washed his face with cold water, the beautiful man shivered, "Mr. Choi, do I look like a now?" Yesung whispered while covering his chest and lower body. Mr. Choi cupped Yesung's head which was still weak, "No ... You're a strong young man, my son.." whispered the middle aged man while wiping the tears that dripped from the corner of Yesung's eyes with his thumb, "Promise me to live well if I and Siwon managed to free you ... From now on call me Daddy .. " whispered Mr. Choi, Yesung nodded weakly, "Daddy ... " he whispered, leaning his head on Mr. Choi's shoulder.

Flashback off.

 

"After that incident he chose to stay in my house for a while, to undergo treatment ... He introduced me to Doctor Han ..." said Mr. Choi, Siwon put his elbows in the door window, he bit his nail, Yesung's habit that he copied, the handsome man felt mixed feelings stir in his heart. He doesn't understand why Yesung always covers everything from him.

            Mr. Choi watched the young man beside him, "Heechul once told me, Yesung is a former Idol who was trained very hard. Then Sungjoon came into his life, influenced his mind and made him to be his slave ... Yesung once loved Sungjoon ... You know, according to Heechul if Yesung has chosen you, he will be loyal to you ... He was caught again by Sungjoon's men when you were in Busan and threatened with the safety of his parents," said Mr. Choi.

            Siwon remembers when Yesung suddenly disappeared at the closing of the Busan festival and when Yesung canceled his visit to Cheonan. Yesung's character changes and his dark eyes. Siwon sighed, "Damn it .. I should have realized it right away, we're already so intimate but it's as if he keep continue to build a wall around him!!" said Siwon, Mr. Choi raised his eyebrows, "You two already made love, isn't? Yaa ... Don't be a jerk, Siwon-ah, tsk .. I didn't raised you to be a man like that ... Ow, turn left at that turn, and look.. That's his parents' apartment" said Mr. Choi, Siwon immediately turned the steering wheel.

            They waited in the car, until several cars stopped beside them, "I hired a mercenary guard for this .. You can thank me later .. Come on .." said Mr. Choi while getting out of the car.

            They are divided into two teams. Mr. Choi, Siwon with a guard in the first team, entered the building using their gold cards, as well as the second team led by Jungso.

            They walked to the door of Yesung's parents' apartment while the other team was at the door across the room. After getting the command, they swiped the cards together. It's aims to keep their door records can't be read by the system.

            Mr. Choi entered the room welcomed by a maid. The middle aged man smiled and showed the paper bag in his hand. "This is Ms. Kim's perfume order, please deliver this to her ..." said Mr. Choi, the maid bowed and took the paper bag. When the maid turned around, the bodyguard beside Mr. Choi smothered her with a white cloth and brought her to a corner that isn't monitored CCTV.

            Mr. Choi walked in when Mrs. Kim walked closer, "Oh .. Kiho-ssi, I heard a sound on the door, it turns out you are ... Welcome," said Mrs. Kim, Mr. Choi smiled and bowed, "Bokyung-ssi.. I'll get to the point, Yesung-ah asked me to pick you and your husband, would you be willing to come with us?" said Mr. Choi didn't want to waste time.

            The middle aged woman's eyes widened, "Oh .. Of course, We will love it, yeobo .. Get ready, we will meet our Yesung .. But where's Jaeboem?" said Mrs. Kim as her husband walked closer, her eyes peering toward the door, Siwon approached to cover the view of Mrs. Kim, the woman was aware of the handsome man, "Oh .. Who is he? Is he your son? You're a bit alike" asked Mrs. Kim. Mr. Choi turned to Siwon who bowed, "Yeah, he's my son, Siwon ... He's also Yesung's friend" answered Mr. Choi while patting Siwon who blushed on the shoulders, as if he forgot an important mission but acted like meeting a prospective in-law instead.

            Mrs. Kim approached and cupped Siwon's face, "Aw, he's a handsome man, it seems like he's the same age as Sungjoon-ssi .. Alright, we'll get ready, we won't be long" said Mrs. Kim while hugging her husband's arm into their room. Mr. Choi smiled at Siwon who sighed because apparently Mrs. Kim thought he was a few years older than he really was.

            Mr. Choi took something in his suit pocket, he glanced at the guard who was still holding the unconscious maid's body and entered a room to turn off the CCTV. The guard carried the maid into his room when he received orders from Mr Choi. The guard made it look like the maid was taking a nap.

 

            The guard held the door when Mr. Choi asked Mr. Kim to turn on back the CCTV. After Yesung's father came out, the guard glanced at his team across the room and closed the door together.

           

             When they came out of the apartment building, Siwon's cellphone rang, "Yesungie ... Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi?? What happened, Yaah??!! Damn it ... !!" Siwon shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

Keep streaming #2ya2yao guysss...

~M~