Thirty

Burn In The Moonlight

            That morning they had a quiet breakfast, Mr. Choi wiped his lips and cleared his throat, "Yesung-ah, after breakfast we will go to the backyard, we drink coffee and talk, do you mind?" asked Mr. Choi. Yesung raised his face and smiled, "Of course not, Mr. Choi ..." answered the beautiful man who then drank his water.

            Now they sit on the back porch with a cup of coffee, they sit on the couch facing the garden. After drinking his coffee, Mr. Choi sat leaning on the couch while crossing his legs, the middle aged man sighed and loosen his tie, "What about your band?" asked Mr. Choi, Yesung smiled, "I just got a job for the festival for two days in Busan next week, Mr. Choi. And hopefully another order will come soon" Yesung replied, Mr. Choi smiled, "It seems that you are able to handle things like this, right? I'm glad to hear it" said Mr. Choi, "Siwon has also worked hard, sir ... I'm grateful we can work well together," said Yesung.

            Mr. Choi patted his thigh and glanced at the beautiful man beside him, "Yesung-ah ..I remember when I first met you in Siwon's apartment with your blonde hair ..I was so angry because he had foiled my agreement with the big agency where you work, then I see the sincerity of him talking about the future .. That kid never thought about the future at all, it turns out he can change ..Yesung-ah, we have never known personally, can you tell about yourself?" said Mr. Choi, glancing to the side, Yesung looked at his coffee cup.

             "I grew up in Cheonan, after graduating from high school, I auditioned to become a trainee in Style ent ...After a year of trainee, they debuted me as a solo singer" Yesung said, looking at the middle aged man beside him, Mr. Choi nodded, "How is your relationship with Sungjoon-ssi?" asked Mr. Choi, Yesung opened his lips, "After 3 years I became an artist, he replaced his father after returning from LA.. I consider him to be a hyung," Yesung answered as he put down his coffee cup.

            Mr. Choi chuckled, "Only hyung? honestly we have met coincidentally, he told me a lot about you ... About your adventures ... And I was wondering if you had been getting orders by this way?" whispered Mr. Choi, Yesung bit his lip, "No ... That's not true, I ...I once loved him so I was willing to do everything he asked, that's my past, sir, I ..." Yesung's words stopped because Mr. Choi grabbed his shoulder.

             "Liu Wen told me something, she suggested that I reconsider their engagement ..." Mr. Choi's words stopped because Yesung suddenly faced him, "Did I ruin their engagement plan? I'm truly sorry... I have pushed him to date, it's just that he ... " Yesung murmured while looking at his hand held by Mr. Choi, "I already have a close friend, trust me .." said Yesung, Mr. Choi smiled, "You influence my son's mind with your Apple .. Also my mind, Yesung-ah" whispered Mr. Choi, Yesung widened his eyes.

 

            "Yesung!! .." suddenly heard a voice, Yesung was gasped when his hand was pulled by force by someone until he stood up, "Siwonie.." he muttered. "Father .. I will take him home, see you later" Siwon said while dragging Yesung away. Mr. Choi stood up and shook his head, "That kid is increasingly ignorant of the rules ... He loves to ruin my plans ..." he muttered as he smoothed his tie and entered the room.

.

            Along the way they didn't speak a word. After Yesung entered the room, Siwon slammed the door. Yesung was a slightly flinched at the loud noise, "Now tell me, you also approached my father!! Has he become your sugar daddy? You said you could handle him.. You deal with your body?? .. What about that young man??!! What have you two done??!!" Siwon shouted, Yesung sighed. "I won't answer it if you are still shouting at me" said Yesung.

            Siwon raised his hand, "Alright .. Say everything" Siwon said quietly, Yesung sat on the couch, "Last night I passed out on the road side and your father found me ... He wanted to talk about something about our relationship, that maybe I had ruined your relationship with Liu Wen-ssi and I think he wanted us to end it.. I haven't explained anything but you have dragged me away... Are you going to beat me and dump me like Hyung? ... Should I go away from all of you? Forget about our band ... And I will disappear from all of your eyes and not damage anything" Yesung said.

            Siwon widened his eyes and knelt to hold Yesung's thighs, "Yesungie .. I'm just worried if you disappear from my sight .. Tell me, are you and father already ... Having ?" Siwon asked doubtfully, Yesung smiled slightly and shook his head, "I respect him because he's your father" Yesung whispered, Siwon closed his eyes and hugged Yesung's stomach.

             "I think, I failed to carry out your father's duties, Liu wen-ssi asked your father to reconsider your engagement .. I decided I would leave it all to you ... Whatever you want to be close to anyone, I wouldn't forbid it" murmured Yesung while the handsome man's back.

             Siwon raised his head, "I already have you .." Siwon whispered, Yesung chuckled and shook his head while breaking away from Siwon's embrace, "Your father is right .. One thing you need to remember, I am nothing to you" said Yesung while standing and entering the room leaving Siwon who sat pensively on the floor.

            Siwon stood up and entered the room, he saw Yesung lying on his side on the bed. The handsome man lay behind Yesung and hugged him, he smiled when the beautiful man didn't refused him, "How do you know I'm at your father's house?" Yesung asked, Siwon rubbed his nose into Yesung's dark hair, "Assistant Shin told me that father and you invited me to lunch .." Siwon replied, "Siwonie .." Yesung interrupted.

            Siwon tightened his arms, "What if father announced something about the relationship of you two?" murmured Siwon, Yesung rolled his eyes, "I’m not sure about it, don't make a decision too quickly" Yesung said, "What if it's true? My father is an eccentric person .. You're mine .." murmured Siwon, Yesung sighed and closed his eyes.

 

 

14 years and still counting..

Happy anniversary SUPER JUNIOR..

#14YearsWithSuperJunior

#슈퍼주니어_14주년_다_죽여

~M~