Fifteen

Burn In The Moonlight

           After struggling to carry Siwon's big body, they finally entered their apartment. Yesung dropped Siwon's body onto the bed then opened his shoes, the beautiful man sat on the edge of the bed while staring at the sleeping handsome man face, "Big baby ..." Yesung murmured while giggling. The beautiful man entered the bathroom to get warm water, he opened Siwon's shirt and wiped Siwon's body, dried and put on his gray pajamas.

           After the work was done, Yesung sighed and smoothed the blanket on Siwon's body. When Yesung was about to stand up suddenly Siwon's hand caught his hand, "Sleep here .." Siwon whispered, Yesung smiled and let go of Siwon's hand, "I don't want to disturb your sleep, good night" Yesung whispered as he walked while carrying a basin to the bathroom. Siwon closed his eyes with his hands, his head was still dizzy and tried to sleep again.

.

The next day.

          Yesung entered the room with a tray with toast and coffee on it, he put the tray on the bedside table. The handsome man slightly moved but didn't open his eyes. Suddenly his cellphone rang, Yesung hurriedly picked up his phone, "Yeoboseyo .. Okay, Hangeng Hyung, don't worry, I'm ready .. I will immediately see you, thanks" Yesung whispered as he hurriedly left the room. When the door was closed, Siwon opened his eyes.

           Yesung was ready to go and open the door, he was surprised to see a man standing in front of the door, the man in the suit bowed, "Is Siwon-ssi at home?" asked the man, Yesung turned inside, "He is still sleeping, can I help you?" said Yesung while opening the door wider, "I'm Shin Donghee, his father's assistant ... Mr. Choi asked him to meet him at the office, this is about the Siwon-ssi band and you ... Yesung-ssi?" assistant Shin said, Yesung opened his lips, "But I have an appointment ... Is it okay if you wake him up?" said Yesung, assistant Shin seemed to be thinking.

           "It's okay, we both will meet him" suddenly Siwon's voice was heard, Yesung turned and invited assistant Shin to enter, the man in the suit bowed, "Your father tried to contact you but it looks like your cellphone is off" said assistant Shin as he walked into the tv room, "Siwonie .. I have an appointment" said Yesung, Siwon turned to Yesung, "You have to come with me .." Siwon said firmly, then went back into the room to get ready. Yesung sighed and invited assistant Shin to sit before he sat while crossing his arms on his chest.

.

            In Siwon's father's room, Yesung sat nervously, he bit his nails and occasionally glanced at the desk clock. Siwon realized that but he ignored it, "Yesungie .. Father invited us to lunch" whispered Siwon, Yesung turned, "Sorry I can't, I'm late to my appointment .. Our meeting is over, right? I'll go first" Yesung whispered, Siwon holds Yesung's hand, "I'll take you" Siwon whispered, Yesung shook his head, "Ah, no need, Siwonie .. I'll take a taxi .. Mr. Choi, I have to go, sorry, I can't join to have lunch together" Yesung said while standing and bowing. Mr. Choi smiled and nodded, "Okay, Yesung-ssi .. You have worked hard, you can go" said Mr. Choi, Yesung smiled and left the room.

           "Yaah, Siwon-ah, why is your face like that? Is there something you think about?" asked Mr. Choi, Siwon gasped and shook his head, "No, Father ... I'm just worried about him" Siwon answered casually, Mr. Choi chuckled, "He's a man, why do you pay attention to him?" said Mr. Choi, Siwon just looked down. Mr. Choi stood up and patted Siwon's shoulder, "Come on, my son .. We have lunch together" he said as he walked out, Siwon followed him.

.

.

            At a restaurant, Yesung and a tall thin man were eating lunch and sitting facing each other, "I only diagnosed according to your story and I have took the medicine for you.. If you have time, you should do a health test.. Take the antibiotics regularly, also the ointment .. If you have a fever and don't recover in three days, you should immediately contact me" said the man in front of Yesung while handing over the medicine bag.

            Yesung smiled faintly, "But.. Geng Hyung, I can't repay your money for now .. My money is only enough to consultation fees with you" said Yesung, the handsome man in front of him just smiled, "You don't need to pay now, Chulie Hyung has told me things other than the violence you experienced" said Hangeng, Yesung sighed, "Heechul Hyung is really pushy and can't hold the secret" Yesung murmured, hearing that Hangeng laughed, "He said you need your body to work, that is enough to make me help you.. Hopefully you get well soon, I will go first, because my break time is almost over, finish your meal.." said Hangeng, standing up, Yesung also stood up and bowed, "Thanks for your treat, Geng Hyung" Yesung said, then they hugged.

.

           Yesung came out of the restaurant and decided to take a short walk. He passed the road with lush trees with slightly yellowish leaves and deserted alley. The air was still hot even though it was already autumn.

           The road was still quiet when suddenly footsteps could be heard behind him, at first he just ignored it, Yesung slowed his steps, but the sound of the footsteps slowed down either and didn't immediately pass him.

          Yesung looked back and didn't see anyone, he sighed and turned around, the beautiful man flinched when he saw two big men and black suits walking toward him, Yesung recognized them, those two were bodyguards at his agency, "You guys .. What are you doing here?! Let me go!" Yesung shouted as he turned, but a car blocked him.

            A tall handsome man came out of a luxury car while buttoning his suit, Yesung widened his eyes, "Hyung .." he muttered frozen where he stood, the handsome man smiled and continued to approach him, "Yesung-ah, I miss you .. Come back to me and we have fun like before" said Sungjoon while pulling Yesung's waist and kissing him passionately.