Twenty Eight

Burn In The Moonlight

            After completing his performance, Yesung got down from the stage and approached Heechul along with two prospective clients. They were very satisfied with his performance and Siwon, they even gave praise to Yesung's voice. After the business deal, Yesung invited his two clients to have fun at the club.

            The beautiful man approached Chanyeol who stood waiting for him patiently, "Yaah .. Why don't you look for sat or new friend?" Yesung asked while gently patting the young man's arm, Chanyeol smiled and followed Yesung to an empty couch.

            "Did you drink?" Yesung asked, Chanyeol smiled, "Yeah ... I'm a strong drinker, do you want to see it, Hyung? Are we going to do a drinking contest?" said Chanyeol, Yesung laughed, "I still have to work, do you remember?" said Yesung while raising his hand to call the waitress.

            They chat while Chanyeol enjoys his drink. Yesung observed the young man, "You look handsome wearing a beanie, I can't believe you don't have a partner" Yesung said, Chanyeol smiled broadly, "I haven't found someone right" Chanyeol said, Yesung smiled and looked at the couch near the stage. Siwon looks busy with his female fans with Heechul.

            "I'll be out for a while ..." Yesung said, getting up from his seat, Chanyeol grabbed his hand, "Where are you going, Hyung?" Chanyeol asked, Yesung turned his head, "I'm just going to the roof, Yeolie," Yesung answered. The young man was wearing his backpack, "I will accompany you ... Come on," he said as he reached for his jacket. Yesung said nothing and continued walking towards the hallway leading to the roof.

            Now they're on the roof of the club building, cold winds hit Yesung's bangs. The beautiful man pulled out his cigarette box, Chanyeol widened his eyes but said nothing and looked at the beautiful man who was lighting his cigarette.

            Chanyeol put his jacket on Yesung's back, the beautiful man gasped but then smiled as he smoked his cigarette, "The air is so cold, don't you want to come in, Hyung?" Chanyeol asked, Yesung turned his head, "Are you as a young man not able to withstand the cold air, huh?" Yesung asked, Chanyeol laughed.

            "I'm just worried about you ... Ah, use my beanie, you must look cute .." said Chanyeol while taking off his beanie and putting it on Yesung, "Look ... May I have a picture of you?" Chanyeol said while taking out his cellphone. "Let me take the picture, we took a selca," Yesung said while putting his cigarette on the roof fence and taking Chanyeol's cellphone.

            Yesung took a few pictures and then checked the results, "Yaah, Hyung ... Why did you delete that?" Chanyeol asked, Yesung laughed, "My eyes are closed here, there are still other pictures, Yeolie" Yesung answered, Chanyeol pouted, "But that's your picture, Hyung" Chanyeol murmured, Yesung giggling, "We can took more pictures" Yesung said while pointing the camera at them, Chanyeol smiled and posed behind Yesung. The beautiful man checked their photo and Chanyeol peeked from behind.

            Realizing their closeness, Yesung turned around and was about to shift, but his face met Chanyeol's face, the young man widened his eyes, they looked at each other, "Hyung .." Chanyeol whispered, his gaze fell to Yesung's lips, " .." Yesung cursed as the young man brought their lips closer, his eyes closed when their lips met. Chanyeol gently smooched the thin minty scent and the bitter tobacco lips.

            Yesung lifted his chin and kissed the handsome young man back. Yesung grabbed Chanyeol's neck and the young man's jaw with his thumb. Chanyeol dared himself to grabbed Yesung's waist and brought close their bodies.

            Yesung opened his eyes and let go of their kisses, "I'm sorry, Yeolie .. I didn't mean to .." Yesung whispered, Chanyeol pressed their foreheads, "Your lips are so sweet, Hyung .." Chanyeol whispered as he brought his lips together, Yesung widened his eyes, "Wait .. " Yesung bated whispered, but the young man had scooped up his lips again.

            Yesung gasped and let go of their kisses, the beautiful man took off Chanyeol's jacket and beanie while muttering an apology, he quickly walked off the roof. Yesung broke through the crowd and stormed out of the club.

             Yesung ran on the sidewalk, far away from the Siwon club. The pedestrians began to look quiet, he was breathing heavily while standing holding the street lamp pole, "What have I done?? why am I here??" he murmured while looking at his shoes.

            His head felt heavy and his body wobbled when suddenly someone caught his body, "Yesung-ssi!! Assistant Shin, bring him home!" said Mr. Choi while letting assistant Shin lift Yesung's body and put him into the back seat, "Let me hold his head" said Mr. Choi as he entered the car through the other side door.

          Meanwhile at the club, Chanyeol looking for Yesung's figure in the crowd, he approached Siwon who was sitting on the couch near the stage, "Excuse me, Siwon-ssi ... Do you know where Yesung Hyung is?" Chanyeol asked, Siwon raised his eyebrows and stood up, "Isn't he with you ??" Siwon asked, putting his hand to his waist.

            Chanyeol bit his lip, "We were indeed together and talking on the roof, but then I ... Made a mistake and he ran away from me" Chanyeol said, Siwon widened his eyes and grabbed Chanyeol's collar.

            Heechul stood up to separate the two tall men, "What have you done??!! yaah .. !!" Siwon shouted, Heechul pulled Siwon, "Yaah, why are you angry at him, you should immediately go looking for Yesung, haish .. Cool your head!" Heechul shouted, Siwon rubbed his hair roughly.

            Siwon ran to the bar and opened his private room, but the room was empty, he walked to the exit and approached the doorman, "Jay .. Did you see Yesung?" asked Siwon, the big body guard bowed, "Yesung-ssi came out in a hurry that way, boss ... I asked but he ignored me, is there a problem?" asked Jay, Siwon closed his eyes "Find him.." Siwon said, Jay nodded and ran to find Yesung's whereabouts.

            Siwon got into his car and tried to call Yesung, but Yesung's cellphone is off. The handsome man looked into the back seat, apparently Yesung's bag was still there with his wallet. Siwon hit the steering wheel in frustration.

             Siwon ran his car in the direction Jay indicated, he looked around, glimpsed he saw the doorman questioning people passing by, "If he doesn't bring money, it seems like he might not go far, but how will he go home .. , Yesungie, where are you?!" Siwon murmured while biting his lips.

 

 

 

 

I present the YeYeol moment to my sweet reader : farrelandmerry...^^

~M~