Thirty two

Burn In The Moonlight

A few days later.

            In the parking lot of Siwon's apartment, they were preparing for their first long trip. Siwon arranges things in the luggage, while Yesung waits with their suitcases. The sky is still dark because the sun still hasn't risen. They must catch time for the rehearsals later this noon.

            "Yesung Hyung!!" suddenly a voice called out, Yesung turned toward the voice and widened his eyes, "Yeolie ... Why are you here so early in the morning?" Yesung asked with a smile. After Chanyeol bowed to Siwon who only rolled his eyes and continued his activities, the young man showed a paper bag and two coffee cups, "I just want to give you this.. This is for breakfast both of you on the trip later" Chanyeol said with a big smile.

            Yesung was touched by Chanyeol's treats, "Yeolie ... You don't have to do this ... What do I have to do to repay to all of this, hm?" said Yesung while touching Chanyeol's cheek with his fingers, the wide eyed youth blushed, "Just performed good as usual, fighting ..." said Chanyeol while handing over the items in his hand, Yesung put food and coffee into the middle seat.

            Siwon closed the luggage door, "Time for us to leave, Yesungie" said Siwon while walking to the driver's door, Yesung nodded then looked at Chanyeol, "I will perform good for you .. Be careful on your way home .." Yesung said while pulling Chanyeol in his arms and kissed the handsome young man's cheek with a glance. Yesung waved his hand and got into the car.

            When Yesung has entered and closed the door, he turned to Siwon, "What's with that face?? let's go" said Yesung while wore his seat belt.

.

            The music accompanied their trip out of Seoul, almost an hour away, mountains covered with thin white snow began to appear. Yesung grabbed a paper bag from the middle seat, "You want to have breakfast now, Siwonie?" Yesung asked, the handsome man beside him just glanced, "I'll eat later" he muttered, Yesung pouted his lips and turned his gaze to the paper bag on his lap, "Alright .. Woah, daebak, this burger is still like before .." muttered Yesung while take one bit.

            Siwon glanced again, "Your sugar baby is so considerate, huh?" murmured Siwon, his eyes back on the road, Yesung widened his eyes, "Yaah, he's not my sugar baby ... He's my friend who coincidence knew my favorite things" Yesung said.

            Siwon sighed, "How does he know about your favorite things?" Siwon asked, Yesung rolled his eyes, "He is my fan, he followed me in sns. When I was an idol, I always shared the things I liked in sns .. He was so sweet because he still remembered the little things about me" said Yesung while biting the burger again.

            Siwon glanced at Yesung, "Where's my burger? I wonder what it tastes like?" said Siwon, Yesung smiled and took a burger from the bag, the beautiful man thought for a moment, "Let me feed you ..." he muttered as he opened the burger paper wrapper, "Say aa .." Yesung said, Siwon raised his eyebrows but then chuckled and opened his mouth, "How does it taste? Delicious, right?" Yesung asked while widening his eyes.

            Siwon nodded, "Not bad ... And what's your sns account?" Siwon asked, Yesung smiled, "Just search for Yesung 1106, but I still use dp when I'm blond, I haven't checked my sns again to changed it" Yesung murmured while finishing the last bite of his burger. He continued to feed Siwon who kept his eyes on the road.

.

            Nearly two hours away, Yesung laid his backrest, Siwon glanced, "Yaah, you're going to sleep? You didn't accompany me to drive?" said Siwon, Yesung lay down and turned his head, "If you're tired, you can rest in the rest area, Siwonie .. I will replace you driving after this" Yesung said while comforting his body, "No need .." murmured Siwon while glancing at Yesung who closed his eyes.

.

            Siwon glanced at the signposts, they had entered the Boeun area, the handsome man turned into the rest area and gas station a few kilometers after the Boeun toll gate.

            Siwon parked his car and turned to Yesung, the handsome man looked at Yesung's face who was still sleeping, "Looks like there are many people who like you out there, whereas I haven't even tried to get to know you better" Siwon muttered as he brought his face to Yesung's face and kissed the beautiful man's temple.

             Yesung was shocked when he felt the kiss, he opened his eyes, "Have we arrived?" Yesung whispered in a hoarse voice, Siwon smiled, "Not yet, I just want to sleep for a bit" said Siwon, Yesung touched Siwon's cheek which was still close to his face, "Kiss me for a while .." Yesung whispered while biting his lips, Siwon looked at Yesung's lips and without wasting time crush the slightly moist red lips.

            Yesung's moan was heard when Siwon's hand began to touch his chest and stomach, Yesung's hand also slid into Siwon's back until the handsome man's moans was also heard, "Ngh .. Stophh .." Yesung whispered between their kisses, Siwon broke their kiss, "Why?" he whispered as he kept to stare at Yesung's lips, "I said only for a while.. What if people passed this car?" Yesung whispered, Siwon chuckled, "Coward .." murmured Siwon who was rewarded by Yesung's hit to his arm.

            Siwon got up from Yesung's body which he had half pressed, the handsome man adjusted his backrest. Yesung sat down and smoothed his hair and shirt, "I will take a short walk," Yesung said, reaching for his coat in the middle seat. Siwon who had laid down immediately raised his head, "Don't go too far and wear your mask," said Siwon, Yesung rolled his eyes and opened the car door.

            Siwon tried to close his eyes but he couldn't fall asleep. The handsome man took his cellphone and started searching Yesung's account, even though his female fans often talked about the idol in front of him, Siwon only saw his performance, not in person, "Why is he acting cute like this? Hm, why does he look intimate with everyone?" murmured Siwon, the more he scrolled down, the more he raised his eyebrows. There was a feeling of stertorous in his chest when he was stalking, okay .. checking Yesung's sns, "That's all just fan service, why do I feel angry? Tsk .. Why is he taking so long?" Siwon murmured while sitting. When he was about to call, his eyes caught the figure he was hoping for.

            Yesung entered with a plastic bag in his hand, "What did you buy an apple for?" Siwon asked, Yesung glanced, "Ahjumma gave me this, she didn't want me to pay her, she said her daughter is my fan.. I only took pictures with them in her shop" Yesung replied, Siwon opened his lips but he didn't say anything, he just returned the backrest position.

            After refueling, they continued their trip to Busan.