Thirteen

Burn In The Moonlight

           In the afternoon, Siwon put his coffee glass on the table and the tv. After some boring news, the handsome man fixed his eyes on the screen when he saw Yesung's photo with a brown haired woman named Ashley, Siwon raised his tv volume.

'After it was found out that the solo singer Yesung had left his agency, we havent received any confirmation from the agency regarding this news and the singer was difficult to contact, but then Yesung's photo with a new look and a beautiful woman was appearing, they were holding hands at an exhibition photo this morning. Was that woman involved with Yesung's left from the agency? we wait for further news, our ... '

           The screen went black because Siwon turned off the tv, the handsome man grabbed his phone.

.

           Meanwhile at the photo exhibition, Yesung and Ashley sat on the couch in the middle of the exhibition hall, a security man approached and bowed, Yesung stood up and bowed, "The reporters are gathered increasingly outside, they all ask you, Yesung-ssi .. Are you will meet them or do you want us to drive them away?" asked the security man, "I'll be leaving soon, sorry for the inconvenience in this building.. Is there a back door?" said Yesung, the security is bowing, "Sorry, but our staff have checked, reporters have also guarded the back door," said the security officer.

           Ashley took Yesung's hand and pulled him to a sit, "Oppa .. Just meet them, clarify everything whatever you want, I'm fine" said the brown haired woman, Yesung smiled and Ashley's hair, "Alright .. Please hold on, outside might be a little rough" Yesung said, Ashley nodded. They walked following the security, that's true ... When they reached the main door, the crowd of reporters pressed forward.

           Yesung held Ashley's arm and protected the brown haired woman. They continued in a barrage of questions while the security paved the way in front of them, "Yesung-ssi, will you stop your career as a singer?!" Suddenly Yesung turned to hear the question, "No, I'll keep singing!" Yesung said while guiding Ashley to Siwon's car, "Can you introduce her?!" a reporter shouted, "She's my best friend ... Thanks for your attention!" Yesung said as he opened the car door for Ashley and bowed toward the reporters crowd before getting into the car.

.

           "Ash .. Are you hurt?" Yesung asked without taking his eyes off the road, "No, Oppa ... Ah, I will recommend you to my colleague ... Hopefully the job offer will come to you and Siwon Oppa soon" Ashley answered, Yesung smiled, "To your apartment?" Yesung asked while glancing at some missed calls from Siwon on his phone. Ashley smiled and nodded.

.

           After leaving Ashley's apartment, Yesung sat in the car and opened his inbox,

'I went out with my female friends, I left the door key in Park Ahjussi' ...

Yesung typed, 'Okay, have a good time, see you later' and tapped send.

The beautiful man directed Siwon's car to their apartment.

.

           Yesung opened the door and changed his shoes with room slippers. The beautiful man walked to the bathroom to freshen up. Shortly thereafter, Yesung came out with a fresh body and changed with a loose tshirt and shorts, the beautiful man made coffee and lay on the couch in front of the tv.

           Yesung updated his SNS and played games when there was a knock on the door, "Yesungie .. It's me" Siwon's voice came from outside, Yesung put down his phone and opened the door. The handsome man came in with a packet, "Dinner ..." he said as he put the package on the table. Yesung took out two boxes of gimbab and other side dishes, while Siwon took two cans of cold beer from the kitchen.

           "How did you get out of the crowd of reporters at the photo exhibition this afternoon?" Siwon asked while eating his gimbab, "We faced it well, Ashley is a brave girl .." Yesung answered as he opened his beer can and gulped, "Why didn't you answer my calls?" Siwon asked as he put down his chopsticks, Yesung leaned back on the couch, "I'm on my way to her apartment.. Don't tell me you're jealous, you say you don't like her" Yesung replied, Siwon sighed and finished his beer.

           "Whatever you say .. I'll take a shower, and get ready to go to the club" said Siwon while standing up, "Yaah, I've done my job .. I'm tired, Siwon .." Yesung said, Siwon stopped and faced Yesung, "You're tired after some hot rounds with her?" Siwon asked, Yesung rolled his eyes, "Like you don't have fun s with women too" Yesung murmured, Siwon narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean by saying that? You're envy because I have many female friends, huh," Siwon said, Yesung ruffled his black hair, "I don't know what you're talking about ... I'm just trying to get a client for our band, you act like I'm a bastard ... I told you, don't ing interfere in my business!" Yesung said while standing and taking the cigarette box, Siwon gripped Yesung's arm and grabbed Yesung's cigarette box.

           The handsome man pulled Yesung's waist to face him and kissed the beautiful man's lips violently, Yesung's hand gripped Siwon's black hair and returned his hot kiss. After a few minutes of hot kissing, they pressed their foreheads and panted, "Do I smell like a woman now? You should come to the club, Heechul Hyung want to meet you, Yesungie ..." Siwon whispered firmly, Yesung closed his eyes and nodded, "And you look y when you curse.." Siwon said as he walked into the bedroom, "Haish ... This guy ..." Yesung muttered as he rolled his eyes and followed into the room to change clothes.