Twelve

Burn In The Moonlight

           "Hey, Ash .. Siwon Oppa is calling Yesung Oppa! Don't keep luring him!" Mina shouted, the women giggling, including Ashley, "Ah, Siwon Oppa is bothering me!" Ashley shouted while releasing her arms on Yesung's body.

           The beautiful man turned his face to the stage and shook his head as Siwon waved his hand, Siwon took his mic, "Yesungie .. Come on, show your voice, I dare you ..." said Siwon, followed with cheers from the club's visitors, Yesung rolled his eyes and sighed, but then he grinned and walked towards the stage. "Having fun much, huh? Come on, show your voice .." Siwon whispered, Yesung smirked, "As you wish .. y mix, huh?" Yesung whispered while winking, Siwon biting his lip. They stared to each other for a while and began to perform.

.

On the roof of the clubhouse

           Now they were leaning against the roof fence while staring at the flickering lights around them, they occasionally sipped beer in the bottles they put on the fence. Yesung lit his cigarette, Siwon raised his eyebrows and his eyes followed the beautiful man's hand movements, "You ... smoke?" Siwon asked, Yesung exhaled the smoke, "Not too often, you don't smoke, right? I didn't find an ashtray in your apartment" Yesung replied, Siwon sipped his beer, "I tried it and didn't like it, but why don't I feel the remnants of cigarettes in you ?" murmured Siwon, Yesung glanced, "I'm not a heavy smoker, Siwonie ... I still need my body to work" said Yesung, Siwon faced Yesung, "Are you also going to use your body to get clients for our band?" Siwon asked, crossing his arms to his chest.

           Yesung rolled his eyes and faced Siwon, "You don't need to interfere, let me in my way and you in your way.. Are you going to do nothing? wouldn't participate in looking for clients too?" Yesung said while putting his hands on his slender waist. "You said you have connections, are you just bull?" said Siwon, Yesung rolled his eyes, "I said that to your father to help you .. They are my agency clients, it's just that ..." Yesung was silent when remembering the incident at the restaurant.

          "Just look at your attitude downstair, you both look affectionate, you will use Ashley to get a job?" said Siwon, Yesung raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong with that? Besides, that's what we do at the club, my God, Siwon ... You're an adult, your job at the club and you have a problem with that hugs?" said Yesung while pushing Siwon's body to lean on the roof fence, "I won't interfere in your matters .. So do you to me, understand? Besides, Ashley is quite pretty, isn't she? Do you like her?" Yesung asked with a smirk. "No ... I mean, I didn't know you were a bi ..." murmured Siwon with doubt.

           Yesung laughed and turned to lean his back against Siwon's chest, the beautiful man smoked his cigarette, in his mind crossed the adventures he had done, "Yeah, I'm a " he muttered as he leaned his head on Siwon's shoulder, "What did you say?" Siwon asked, "Nothing .." Yesung answered briefly.

           Siwon kissed Yesung's cheek, the beautiful man chuckled, "Your face with black hair makes you look innocent.. Very different from the first time we met," Siwon whispered, Yesung smiled, "Don't judge someone by appearance, I have met a lot of people, we never know what they hide behind appearances, so ... I suggest that this lazy spoiled brat starts to work for the our band future, understand?" said Yesung while reaching for his beer bottle and gulping it down.

           Siwon smiled, "Alright, I understand, geez .. I feel like we are living a marriage life" murmured Siwon, Yesung clicking his tongue, "Do we need to make a contract, Siwonie?" Yesung murmured while tilting his head, Siwon opened his mouth, "Contract?? haish, forget about it" murmured Siwon as he waved his hand, "Siwon .. Are you not serious about our band?" said Yesung, Siwon widened his eyes, "No ... Of course I'm serious, it's just that I don't know that you are as disciplined and strict as this" murmured Siwon.

           Suddenly Yesung turned around and pulled Siwon's collar, "You better be serious. Now I only depend on our band, so does your father's company, remember that ... I'm already distracted by strict schedules and rules, and I'll prove to Hyung that I'm can still live without him" Yesung growled, Siwon was stunned to see the embers in Yesung's moist eyes.

           The handsome man Yesung's cheek with his finger, the cat's eyes closed, a drop of tears fell on the corner of the beautiful man's eyes, "You're crying .." Siwon whispered while pulling Yesung's body into his tight hug, the petite body shook and Siwon felt his shirt began to wet. The handsome man kissed Yesung's hair, "Just cry .. Trust me, you can cry in front of me," whispered Siwon, the handsome man felt pang in his heart. A beautiful man who used to be tough and full of smiles in front of him, now looks broken in his arms.

.

The next day.

           Siwon opened his eyes and didn't find Yesung beside him, the handsome man got up and walked out of the room, he smelled cooking scent from the kitchen and entered. On the kitchen counter there is a ramyun pot and a note, 'I have learned to cook ramyun ... finish it, I will meet Ashley, I borrow your car, see you later .. Yesung' read Siwon while raising his eyebrows and sighing. The handsome man walked into the bathroom.