Thirty Seven

Burn In The Moonlight

    The present time.       

 

            Siwon flinched and rose. He put on his jacket and walked out of the apartment. The handsome man saw someone standing near the exit, the young man turned around when he heard footsteps behind him, "Yesung Hyung ... He ... Is there another appointment?" asked the tall young man, Siwon biting his lip, "He said he was going to the grocery" Siwon replied, the young man raised his eyebrows and thought, "Are the rumors so far is true?" he thought, glancing at Siwon who was standing next to him.

            Chanyeol cleared his throat, "Yesung hyung is indeed from a grocery and he asked me to deliver this to you ..." Chanyeol said while showing the shopping bag he was carrying.

            Siwon glanced at Chanyeol's hand, "Where did he go?" Siwon asked while taking the shopping bag from Chanyeol's hand. The young man shrugged his shoulders doubtfully, because he was still trying to understand what had happened to his Yesung hyung all this time. He often sees Yesung being picked up by different luxury cars and ends with him picking up Yesung in a different place.

            Siwon's cellphone rang, the handsome man pick up the phone and immediately returned to the apartment building.

.

.

            In a luxury hotel room, Sungjoon and a fat old man were sitting facing each other on a leather couch with a glass of wine in their hands, "Kyosu-nim, you're the sunbae I always admire .. Your policy is so wise, I hope I can continue to study to you.. As a good student, I will try to give you my best service ... Come out!" Sungjoon said, after that a beautiful man wearing a university blazer walked in front of them and bowed, "Kyosu-nim ... My name is Yesung .. Please, i need your help you to study" said the beautiful black haired man, the old man chuckled and looked at the petite man in front of him.

            Sungjoon cleared his throat, "He's a naughty student ... He needs to be punished, Kyosu-nim .." Sungjoon whispered while glancing at Yesung who was looking down.

            The old man named Jo minki laughed, "You're so beautiful .. How can I punish you, hm .. Come here, kneel before me .. I want to see you closer .." said Mr. Jo while his lips.

            The old man leaned over to look Yesung's face more closely, "Look at me ..." said Mr. Jo, Yesung obeyed his words. The old man looked at Yesung's face, his thumb Yesung's cheeks and lips, "Tsk ... Tsk, your skin is smooth .." whispered Mr. Jo, his palm began to trace the beautiful man's neck.

            Suddenly his hand grabbed Yesung's white neck, the beautiful man widened his eyes. Sungjoon grabbed his knee, "Kyosu-nim .." said Sungjoon, Mr. Jo glanced at the handsome man in front of him and released his strangulation on Yesung's neck, the beautiful man coughed and sat on the floor.

            The old man took off his tie and tied Yesung's wrist, "Didn't you ask to be punished?! Now come with me!" said Mr. Jo, standing up, inevitably dragging Yesung and he trying to stand up, Sungjoon got up and helped Yesung stand up, "I'll be here, shouted if you need help .." Sungjoon whispered, Yesung glanced, "Why do you have to care about me.. Just leave.. " Yesung said before he was dragged into the bedroom. Sungjoon stood motionless in front of the bedroom door.

            Sungjoon paced in front of the door, after a while, he reached for the door handle, "Kyosu-nim .. I'll take him home!" the handsome man shouted as he tried to open the door.

            When the whip came from the room, the handsome man brought his ear to the door, he didn't hear Yesung's voice at all. Sungjoon broke down the door with all his might, Mr. Jo who wore leather lingerie was above Yesung's body was whipping Yesung's bare thighs and strangling his neck on the bed, white cloth clogged the beautiful man's lips, "Kyosu-nim .. I changed my mind, I have to bring him go, I will see you again after this" said Sungjoon while took the cloth on Yesung's lips, "Why are you going in?! I haven't finished this one" said Yesung, Sungjoon untied Yesung's ties.

            Suddenly the handsome man fell silent, when the whip hit his back, "Yaa, how dare you interrupt my lesson!!" shouted Mr. Jo, whipping Sungjoon's back. The handsome man clenched his jaw, "I'm just not used to if he escapes from my supervision .. Please be patient, Kyosu-nim .. I will schedule your meeting again, I beg for your understanding" said Sungjoon while slightly bowing and taking Yesung's pants.

            Yesung's thighs slightly red and hot, his wrists and neck are also red, "Wear your pants and follow me .." said Sungjoon, Yesung obeyed his words.

.

.

            While in the car, Yesung just silent. Sungjoon glanced sideways, "Say something" said Sungjoon, "No need .." said Yesung hoarsely, "I just don't want him to hurt you .. I don't expect him to lock the door and let my surveillance come loose" Sungjoon said as he parked his car.

            Yesung opened his seat belt, Sungjoon grabbed Yesung's arm, "I will take you to the upstairs .. Wait for me," said Sungjoon and Yesung turned his head, "No need .." he said brieftly.

            Sungjoon pulled Yesung's arm until the beautiful man was dragged towards him, "I don't like you being cold like this to me .." whispered Sungjoon, Yesung looked into the handsome man's eyes in front of him, "I don't like you killing me slowly like this .." said Yesung.

            Sungjoon closed his jaw, "Okay, I understand, I will take you to meet them.. Don't do anything stupid, understand?" whispered Sungjoon, the handsome man pulled Yesung and kissed him harshly, the beautiful man pushed Sungjoon's chest, "Liar .." Yesung murmured as he exited the car.

            Sungjoon came out and chased Yesung, "Yesung-ah .. Tomorrow ... We will be there tomorrow!" Sungjoon shouted, Yesung stopped, the handsome man tidied his suit and walked toward Yesung, "Can't we going there right now?" Yesung whispered, Sungjoon grinned, "Only if you stay at my apartment tonight" Sungjoon said.

            Yesung rolled his eyes, "What time will you pick me up tomorrow?" Yesung asked, Sungjoon snorted, "I will call you when I am ready to leave, now kiss me" Sungjoon said, Yesung sighed and kissed Sungjoon's cheek, but the man immediately pushed Yesung to a large pillar and held his body, the handsome man kissed Yesung roughly, Yesung's hand tried to push Sungjoon's body, but the taller man's body didn't move at all, instead the handsome man held his wrists and pinned him to a large pillar.

 

            Suddenly Sungjoon's body pushed to the side. Yesung was surprised to see a blond young man standing in front of him. He immediately grabbed the angry young man's arm, "It's okay, Yeolie ... Calm down" Yesung whispered, Chanyeol looked back, "Yaah, who is he, Yesung-ah ?!" Sungjoon shouted.

             Yesung walked in front of Chanyeol, "He is just my good friend, Hyung.. I'm waiting for your call tomorrow, okay .. Sorry I have to go up" Yesung said as he ran into the apartment building followed by Chanyeol. Sungjoon straightened his hair and walked to his car.

 

             "Hyung, wait .." Chanyeol said while equating his steps with Yesung, "He is your former boss, right? Why are you together again and he is being rude to you?" Chanyeol asked, Yesung pressed the elevator button, they entered.

            Yesung leaned against the elevator wall, "Yeolie, for now I can't say anything" Yesung sighed, when the beautiful man looked down, Chanyeol could see the reddish marks on Yesung's neck, "Your neck .." whispered the tall man, Yesung glanced, "Assume you have never seen this, okay" Yesung said while hugging Chanyeol's body, the young man sighed and hugged Yesung tightly.

 

            Yesung entered the apartment and saw the unfamiliar shoes, he looked around the apartment, the opened wine bottle and side dishes while drinking were still on the table. Yesung heard the laughter of 2 men from Siwon's room. Yesung sighed, he entered the bathroom and slept curled alone that night.

 

 

 

I screamed at Chanyeol's blonde hair, I can't wait to get Chanyeol's blonde hair into this story..

And i will introduce to you a surprising new character!!!!!! Just wait for next chapter Hahaha..*evil laugh.

If y'all a little bit confuse, this chapter is the third chapter continuation.. The previous chapters is a flashback story.. ^^

~M~