Eighteen

Burn In The Moonlight

              It was still so freeze that day because it snowed all night and piled up. Yesung and Siwon just sat by the window to see the snow flakes falling and drinking their hot coffee. Yesung sat leaning on Siwon's chest, Siwon's fingers Yesung's smooth hair. In that room, only heard the music sounded faintly and the hum of the room heater.

           "Umm, Yesungie ... May I ask you something?" Siwon whispered, Yesung nodded, "Why don't you want to ing with me again? I mean .. You only gave me a but not with your own pleasure" whispered Siwon, Yesung glanced up and bit his lip, "When you saw me splattered in sauce in the alley .. They refused me and forced me to serve their ual desire, I was injured at that time ..." Yesung answered almost in a whisper, Siwon widened his eyes, "That bastard .. Why didn't you tell me earlier about that ..." Siwon growled.

           Yesung put down his mug and turned to hug Siwon's trembling body in anger, "I'm okay, it's a risk that I have to bear" whispered Yesung while Siwon's shoulder, "And you prefer to tell Heechul Hyung over me?" Siwon asked, glancing down, "He realized my condition at that time and forced me to tell a story ... And Hangeng Hyung, the man I met before my intercepted to Hyung people, was a doctor who used to deal with a wounds like mine ... There was no other reason, sorry I don't get a job offer anymore" said Yesung.

           Siwon lifted Yesung's body into his lap and kissed his lips, "Don't hide things like this anymore, Yesungie .. I mean it" Siwon whispered, Yesung nodded and smiled, "I'll give it a try ... Hm, should we practice? We have to warm up for our performance," Yesung said while kissing Siwon's lips briefly. The handsome man was slightly flinched by Yesung act but soon his smile widened, he stood up to prepare his DJ equipment.

           'Drrtt ..' ... Yesung glanced at his vibrating cellphone, he glanced at Siwon when he saw the caller id. The beautiful man picked up his phone as he entered the bedroom, because of Siwon's music filled the room.

            "Good afternoon, Mr. Choi ... Can I help you?" said Yesung, "Yesung-ssi, I want to meet you, there's something that I want to talk about... Go to the park near Siwon's apartment, I'll take you somewhere, don't tell Siwon" said Mr. Choi, Yesung bit his lips, "Yes Mr. Choi , I'll be right down, see you later .." said Yesung while hung up the phone.

           Yesung walked out of the room and approached Siwon, "Siwonie, I'm going out for a moment" said Yesung, Siwon turned and raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong? Is there something urgent? Do I need to drop you off?" Siwon asked while pulling Yesung's waist, "Tsk, no need, I just go near here, forgive me because you have to practice by yourself first," said Yesung, releasing himself from Siwon's embrace and taking his thick coat.

.

          Yesung who wore a mask and thick coat crossed the road to get to the park. Shortly, he saw a middle aged man wearing a suit in the park. With a little run, Yesung approached the middle aged man, "Mr. Choi ..." he said while bowing, The man in front of him smiled and nodded, "I hope I'm not bothering you, come on, let's drink some coffee" said Mr. Choi while walking, followed by Yesung.

           "Um ... Mr. Choi, where is Assistant Shin? I think he will take us" asked Yesung when they arrived at Mr Choi's car, the middle aged man turned and smiled, "Our meeting has nothing to do with him ... Come in" said Mr. Choi, Yesung stammered, "Um, let me drive, Mr. Choi ... It doesn't feel right if you drive" Yesung said while slightly bowing, Mr. Choi chuckled, "Alright ... You drive, come on" said Mr. Choi while giving the car key to Yesung.

.

           Mr. Choi directed Yesung to a cafe. They sat on the couch side by side and waited for the order to come, "What's he doing now?" asked Mr. Choi, Yesung took off his coat and mask, "When you call, we will actually practice some songs for our upcoming performances.. In a few days we will be appearing at our colleague's company party" Yesung replied, Mr. Choi nodded, "First of all, thank you, for being able to make my son to work, and for your band to perform well .. I'm so proud of it .." said Mr. Choi while glancing at Yesung, "We're also grateful, Mr. Choi ... This is because of your trust and support for our band", Yesung said with a smile.

           Their conversation was interrupted because the waiter came with their ordered coffee, Mr. Choi slightly leaned forward, "I want to ask you, is my son in a relationship with a woman?" asked Mr. Choi, Yesung bit his lip, "He has lots of female friends, to be honest I don't know who he is close to," Yesung murmured. Suddenly Mr Choi grabbed Yesung's wrist, the beautiful man glanced at their hands.

           "I need your help to convince him to accept the future wife that I will introduce to him" whispered Mr. Choi, Yesung looked at Mr. Choi and opened his lips, "I think this isn't my capacity, Mr. Choi .. I'm just his band mate" said Yesung while slowly pulling his hand, but Mr. Choi clasped Yesung's hand, "Just make sure he doesn't get into trouble with women before the matchmaking begins" said Mr. Choi, both hands holding Yesung's hand, "Okay.. I'll try it, Mr. Choi" said Yesung while trying to pull his hand.

            Suddenly his cellphone vibrated, "Looks like I have to go, Mr. Choi" Yesung said while standing. Middle aged man beside him joined to stand, "Let's go home together ..." said Mr. Choi as he wrapped his arms around Yesung's shoulder. They walked out of the cafe.

 

 

 

Separate double updates on the weekend... *bow

~M~