Twenty

Burn In The Moonlight

            Two bodies lay side by side on a messy white bed sheet. Yesung pulled the blanket and covered his body, Siwon glanced, "You're going to sleep? Don't we have to go to the club?" Siwon asked, Yesung opened his eyes, "You gave me a hickeys, it's impossible for me to get out" Yesung answered, Siwon laughed and covered his body with a blanket, "I will also stay here" murmured Siwon, hearing that Yesung patted Siwon's arm, "Yaah, you have to keep working, your female fans are waiting" Yesung said, Siwon widened his eyes, "But you also have fans, Yesungie .. " said Siwon, Yesung rolled his eyes.

             "My neck .. Tsk, Whatever you say ... Ah, may I ask, do you currently have a lover?" Yesung asked, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "Why are you suddenly asking that?" asked Siwon, Yesung his dry lips, "You have to start thinking about a serious relationship with a woman" said Yesung, Siwon frowned, "Seriously?.. Why are you asking like that, while we have been like this?" asked Siwon, Yesung looked at Siwon expressionlessly, "You don't have a lover, do you? Okay .." Yesung murmured.

            Siwon sat and faced Yesung, "Yeah, I don't have a lover, but I think we're together .." Siwon said interrupted because Yesung's finger touched his lips, "Your father will set you up with his choice woman, so you have to accept it.. Reduce your interaction with women out there, okay? Alright, my job is complete .. " said Yesung while sitting and going down from the bed, Siwon grabbed Yesung's arm, "Yaah .. Why can you say something like that? I can't believe you pushed me for a woman .." said Siwon, Yesung pulled his arm to take his shirt and wore it, "I have to go to the bathroom .." Yesung said while standing and walking to the bathroom, "Yaah!! Alright, I'll do what you want .. Just see!!" Siwon shouted while hitting the bathroom door and wearing his clothes.

.

.

The next day

            Yesung opened his eyes and looked to his side, there was no sign of Siwon sleeping there. The beautiful man woke up and wore his robe as he walked out of the room, the DJ table was still standing in the middle of the room, there was no Siwon on the couch. Yesung peeked at the kitchen but there was no one, he sighed, "He didn't go home .." Yesung murmured.

           The beautiful man leaned against the door and bit his lip, "Am I too rude to him? I should have done a better way.. Ouch , my hips.." Yesung murmured while grimacing, he walked to the bathroom. Yesung looked at his reflection in the mirror, a few hickeys were clearly visible on his neck.

.

            Yesung sat at the bus stop wearing a gray scarf and beige coat, his hand holding a cellphone, Siwon still couldn't be contacted. He just contacted a club employee, they said Siwon didn't come last night. The beautiful man considered calling Siwon's father, but Yesung wasn't sure that Siwon was at his parents' house. The beautiful man looked at Heechul's contact.

            "Yesung-ssi??" suddenly heard a voice beside him, Yesung gasped and turned. He saw a tall, handsome young man looking at him with his big eyes, "Yeah??" Yesung replied, the tall young man smiled, "You have changed a lot since we last met," said the young man, Yesung narrowed his eyes, "I'm sorry but when did we meet??" Yesung asked.

             The young man looked around, "When you were at the restaurant, I brought you to the back door" whispered the handsome young man, Yesung opened his lips, "I didn't .. Oh, well, I wasn't " Yesung whispered, the handsome young man raised his eyebrows "Okay, Yesung-ssi .. If you don't want to remember it ... But are you okay now? You disappeared from the celebrity world," said the handsome young man.

             Yesung smiled bitterly, "As you might already know, I have quit from my agency and prefer off air shows, yeah, I'm fine" Yesung said.

            The young man smiled, "I'm so happy to hear that .. Ah, I'm Chanyeol .. Can I call you Hyung?" asked the young man.

            Yesung smiled because the young man's smile was contagious, "Okay, Chanyeol .. Yeolie??" Yesung murmured.

            The young man laughed, "Woah, did you give me a nickname? I really like it, Hyung" Chanyeol shouted while clapping.

             Yesung smiled, "Are you not working? Why are you here?" Yesung asked, "I quit from the restaurant and work in a musical instrument shop ... Can I take you to lunch together? Are you not busy, Hyung?" Chanyeol blurted.

            Yesung bit his lip, "Actually I'm looking for someone" murmured Yesung, Chanyeol rounded his lips, "Can I drive you? I brought a motorcycle" Chanyeol said.

            Yesung smiled, "No need, you have to lunch to fill your energy before returning to work, Yeolie" said Yesung, Chanyeol smiled broadly, "We have lunch together then I drop you off if my break time isn't over yet, how about that? Allow me to help you" Chanyeol whined.

            Yesung laughing, "You're an excited young man, okay, I will obey you" said Yesung while sighing, Chanyeol laughed. "Hyung, have you ever tried donkkaseu near here? .. Come on, let's have lunch there" Chanyeol said when he saw Yesung shaking his head, he reached out, Yesung saw that hand and stood up.

            They sat on the bench to ate donkkaseu, after debating who would pay. Yesung smiled more at Chanyeol who talked about his hobby playing guitar, "By the way, where do you live, Hyung?" Chanyeol asked, Yesung turned to his apartment building, "Over there ..." the beautiful man was silent seeing Siwon's car braked suddenly and parked carelessly.

            Chanyeol also looked in Yesung's direction. He saw a handsome man come out with a little staggering with a woman. They entered the apartment building. Chanyeol was about to say something, but Yesung had stood up and walked towards the building.

            Chanyeol ran following Yesung while gesturing at the vehicle that was going to pass, while the beautiful black haired man seemed didn't care about anything when crossing the road.

 

 

 

The baby giant 'Chanyeol' is here...!!!! ^^